Media Whittaker vs Gastélum on espn ratings are in

Lol bellator shills are malding and coping hard in this thread.
<36>

Hermansson subbed him like it was nothing

Honestly,
that takes away credit from a great heel hook early in a fight.

Still... not a KO', this really is a bit left field.
He was talking strikes from Knuckles, and Gastelum's chin.

Weidman also subbed him, still doesn't relate to striking.

Most people were watching the Askren Paul shit fest.
A hell of a lot were that circus. The viewership for this came in about where I would've expected given it was also up against boxing on Fox and NBA on ABC. The Triller thing has a lot of people really shocked with what it pulled in.

Honestly,
that takes away credit from a great heel hook early in a fight.

Still... not a KO', this really is a bit left field.
He was talking strikes from Knuckles, and Gastelum's chin.

Weidman also subbed him, still doesn't relate to striking.

Where did I say Whittaker had to ko him to get a finish? Kelvin is susceptible to submissions, Hermansson and Weidman have already shown that. Whittaker is a point fighter, is what it is.

Last time Robert submited anybody was 10 years ago. He's not a submission artist. However, in 23 wins he has 9 kos, 5 submissions and 9 decisions. So nowhere close to "point fighter".

His last finish was 2017!

Main event was good. Penne nearly getting thrown out of the ring was good.
I've always wondered what happens if a fighter actually did push/throw the other fighter over the fence?

Makes no sense to me why folks want Orgs. to do poorly.

I enjoyed both events...a bit more invested in UFC obv but Bellator and One as well as a few other tertiary Orgs. had enjoyable cards.

Anyhow I'll be tuning in to as many as I can schedule!

Where did I say Whittaker had to ko him to get a finish?

You're in your head now.

Gastelum's chin and Knuckles strikes were the quotes.

Blending too many thoughts together apparently,
nobody is reading every post.

Pointing out a submission from Jack or Chris has nothing to do with someone else complimenting Gastelum's chin.

You're in your head now.

Gastelum's chin and Knuckles strikes were the quotes.

Blending too many thoughts together apparently,
nobody is reading every post.

Pointing out a submission from Jack or Chris has nothing to do with someone else complimenting Gastelum's chin.

Good point I think I got your post mixed with someone else’s

You really don't understand what you're watching and the bolded text just makes you look even more silly.

How so? Who’s criticizing the performance? It was a one sided striking clinic. Kelvins footwork was terrible, he had no answer or adjustments for Whits movement. (Which is probably why he’s 1-4 in his last 5)

I also think it was a valid comparison to Vetorri/Holland. I’m a huge grappling enthusiast and the fight was a grappling clinic... but as far as entertainment value goes I found it mediocre and uncompetitive.

Where do we disagree?

Also, you taking offense over something as petty as font makes you come off as thin skinned tbh.

<{cruzshake}>

Where did I say Whittaker had to ko him to get a finish? Kelvin is susceptible to submissions, Hermansson and Weidman have already shown that. Whittaker is a point fighter, is what it is.
Whittaker is not a submission artist, this is such a dumb comparison.

Anyone who seriously think Whittaker is a point fighter should stop watching mma.

Main event was good. Penne nearly getting thrown out of the ring was good.
The main event was a great indicator, or separator, to those who watch for violence & those who watch for the beautiful artistry that is the highest level of mma(Whittaker).

Boring to those who don't actually know what they're watching from a technical perspective, & those who were amazed at wide array of skills displayed by Rob.

Those who watch strictly for violence generally, & there are exceptions to the standard, are those who have never wrestled, boxed, or competed in any form or fashion. Gym smokers included.

Any time a UFC card gas good ratings, you can almost always bet on other sports not really being on. Only one NBA game on Saturday and nothing else. And comparing it to bellator is beyond pathetic. UFC shills are so funny
Who gives a fuck. No one here cares what other sports are doing. Most people who watch other sports are too pussy to watch full contact fighting. Comparing MMA to ball sports is beyond pathetic. People who pretend like they are too good for the sport we are all talking about in the forum are so funny.

Hey everyone LOOK at this!

giphy.gif

main card numbers arent bad but you'd want to see them over a mill. The prelim ratings are most impressive looking at the rest of the prelim numbers. Fact they basically did the same throughout the entire broadcast is good.

Back