Media Whittaker vs Gastélum on espn ratings are in

I've always wondered what happens if a fighter actually did push/throw the other fighter over the fence?
Tank tried that and they made it illegal. It might be a dq if its too deliberate. Didnt ever see anyone actually do it since.

Glad to see it did well, his two ppvs against Romero did terrible despite the perceived popularity of both.

Watching one round of a quality main event then turning it off, if the shoe fits bud. Let me guess you were watching the Paul Askren fight instead.

I was watching both at the same time, you are the one who is a casual

I was watching both at the same time, you are the one who is a casual
Yet you admit you turned off Whittaker Gastelum after a round but watched the entirety of the thriller card, yeah you're a real mma fan bud.

Robert the point fighter Whittaker strikes again

Bobby learned by watching Izzy. Pushing the action and trying to finish a fight doesn’t do you any good if the other guy is just waiting to counter. Rob will give Izzy a little taste of his own medicine in the rematch. And I hope he kicks his fucking head off. Izzy has never came forward in a fight, he waits and picks his shots. That’s great for him, but nobody wants to watch that. The future of the sport at a high level is boring foot stomping and point fighting. In 5 years a finish will be unheard of, unless they change to pride rules and start deducting points for pussy ass shit.

Yet you admit you turned off Whittaker Gastelum after a round but watched the entirety of the thriller card, yeah you're a real mma fan bud.

I skipped the music and watched the fights. Triller ended way before the ufc main event ended bud. The main events actually started at pretty much the exact same time. I watched Askren get kod and then watched the rest of the first round of Whittaker/Gastelum. Also watched Mir lose to Cunningham and the rest of the ufc card.

Safe to say all those new viewers got exposed to one of the worst cards in UFC history... boring decision fest

UFC goofed with the spotlight

<31>
Hey man, just wanted to say that your trolling is impressive. You’ve dedicated yourself to your craft, to the detriment of your social life ofc but iiwii.

Notice how he said KO him?

I know I was just pointing out you can finish people without koing them in mma. Not sure why everyone thinks Whittaker should have gone for the knockout when Kelvin has shown suspect bjj

Back