Media Whittaker vs Gastélum on espn ratings are in

Any time a UFC card gas good ratings, you can almost always bet on other sports not really being on. Only one NBA game on Saturday and nothing else. And comparing it to bellator is beyond pathetic. UFC shills are so funny

Any time a UFC card gas good ratings, you can almost always bet on other sports not really being on. Only one NBA game on Saturday and nothing else. And comparing it to bellator is beyond pathetic. UFC shills are so funny
Not true bellator shill Nba had tons of games on abc free cable tv and one on espn. Boxing had a event on fox free cable tv didn’t do more than UFC either. MLB also had games on FS1 you just can’t accept the fact no one cares about Bellasnore unless it’s a former ufc fighter headlining.
1A675383-1B53-4B84-8619-3ADA71A0F2B6.jpeg

Not true bellator shill Nba had tons of games on abc free cable tv and one on espn. Boxing had a event on fox free cable tv didn’t do more than UFC either. MLB also had games on FS1 you just can’t accept the fact no one cares about Bellasnore unless it’s a former ufc fighter headlining.
View attachment 848738
Abc isn't cable, they aren't considered to compete with one another. I don't see any games on FS1 according to showbuzz. The only other sport on cable was an NBA game on ESPN. Lol I'm laughing at the people comparing the UFC to Bellator because the UFC is obviously more popular. How does that make me a Bellator shill? You're a cuck

Not too bad actually, I thought it might struggle this week up against Paul Vs Askren.

View attachment 848738

Sorry for the dbl reply but you're just lying hahah. NBA had games on? Where does that show in any of the ratings? MLB wasn't on FS1, NASCAR was. Where are you getting your info??

@Chosen really angry that Bellator puts better cards than UFC lately. He always tries to shit on Bellator lol

Daley vs Homasi alone was better than the entire UFC card lol

I don't care if it pulls 1 million viewers or just 1k, I'll still watch the stacked Bellator cards over those DWCS randoms

Dude, there’s bellator shills everywhere on this forum.

It was a good card. That's all that matters.

TS made this thread to clown Bellator?
TS, your posts would get a lot more views on Reddit. So why are you here and what's your point?

Robert is nowhere a point fighter, lol, gtfoh

Yeah, me too, so? Tell me when was KG finished by strikes? Ah, I forgot, never.

When did ufc become ko only? Hermansson subbed Kelvin in minutes

no need to shit on Bellator, they're putting on good events these days. hopefully their numbers will keep improving

When did ufc become ko only? Hermansson subbed Kelvin in minutes
Last time Robert submited anybody was 10 years ago. He's not a submission artist. However, in 23 wins he has 9 kos, 5 submissions and 9 decisions. So nowhere close to "point fighter".

However, I disagree with your take in the main event: I didn’t find it necessarily boring, I just found it mediocre. Whit spinning a sloppy Kelvin in circles while jabbing his face off for 5 rounds was the striking equivalent of Vetorri/Holland grappling clinic last week. One sided but not memorable.

You really don't understand what you're watching and the bolded text just makes you look even more silly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back