• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Whittaker On Izzy “Not as good as he thinks he is, performance against Marvin was average”.

Does Izzy fight better with the added heat and personal animosity?

I feel like he tries to create it for every fight he's in.

The Jan fight was the only time I can really remember him being respectful and polite and look how that ended.

Kelvin Gastelum and Anderson Silva fights had no trash talking

Does Izzy fight better with the added heat and personal animosity?

I feel like he tries to create it for every fight he's in.

The Jan fight was the only time I can really remember him being respectful and polite and look how that ended.
I don't know but it seems like his opponents talks mad shit to him. Vettori, Costa and Brunson went overboard with the trashtalk. I guess Izzy draws that out of people lol

Izzy is pretty good but definitely beatable if the right opponent comes across. Luckily for him, MW is dogshit and Sonnen, Weidman, Lindland, Hughes and GSP are not around. Rob is not beating Israel, his style is not the right for the job.

He is a bad style matchup for Whitaker im afraid .

Izzy is constantly talking shiz about other fighters and does IZZY need to respond to EVERYTHING ever said about him???

Think about it, not that hard.

He got you and me and everyone else here talking about it.

Think about it, not that hard.

fb_img_16203412263624648735583103839003-1.jpg

Izzy is so but hurt. Izzys performance vs vettori was ok, nothing special. I would even wager Whittaker would finish Vettori or at least try for it. Izzy is just a point fighter. Look at how he fought yoel, vs when Whittaker fought Yoel.

From what I remember, that was a pretty one sided fight. We all love Whittaker, but that was a bit dumb.

RW wins the rematch and izzy gets nowhere near the belt again

Izzy is pretty good but definitely beatable if the right opponent comes across. Luckily for him, MW is dogshit and Sonnen, Weidman, Lindland, Hughes and GSP are not around. Rob is not beating Israel, his style is not the right for the job.
Prime Machida would've been an awful matchup for him.

Have to admit I laughed at the Father’s Day joke

Whittaker fought emotionally last time swinging for the fences and it looks like he's going to fight emotionally again and get knocked out.

The version that fought Gastelum is an improved version. Watch his fight with Izzy and watch the Gastelum fight. Different style of fighter and different techniques being used. Izzy is still the favorite but that style Whittaker can definitely give Izzy problems and possibly win if he mixes in takedowns like he did with Gastelum.
Styles make fights. Whittaker was using his jab well for many fights now and Gastelum was short enough for it and for the sneaky kicking game. Israel is too tall for both of Whittaker's specialties. Hell, Till was too tall and Rob ended up flying with his head forward spamming overhands.

Love Bobby but he can’t say shit after the result of the first fight. I think Izzy is his kryptonite style-wise. Just doesn’t match up well

I figured he would have said about ramming his fist up his ass or something. This is rated G Izzy but I have faith it will get a lot dirtier.

Yes. Izzy is the queen of homoerotic trash talk.

Back