#whitelivesmatter..

Black Lives matter / Wesboro Baptist Church / Neo-Nazis / KKK / Black Panthers = all the same shit

Black Lives matter / Wesboro Baptist Church / Neo-Nazis / KKK / Black Panthers = all the same shit

Except for the fact that one group inexplicably gets a pass. Actually, two groups.

Tell me when BLM , Panthers and Westboro hung people from trees for being a different color.

Except for the fact that one group inexplicably gets a pass. Actually, two groups.

Total shit and you know it.

Firstly provide evidence that BLM hates white people

Thenn please provide evidence that BLM have killed white babies, hung white males - like the KKK and Neo Nazi organisations have.

Find evidence that BLM has tied a white mans neck to truck and then decapitated him by driving him attached on the road.

Provide evidence that BLM has gone and killed innocent white people in a church.

Total shit and you know it.

Firstly provide evidence that BLM hates white people

Thenn please provide evidence that BLM have killed white babies, hung white males - like the KKK and Neo Nazi organisations have.

Find evidence that BLM has tied a white mans neck to truck and then decapitated him by driving him attached on the road.

Provide evidence that BLM has gone and killed innocent white people in a church.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

As a non-white, I'd feel safer in a crowd of KKK than walking in ANY street named after Martin Luther King Jr. anywhere in the US.

Well fml then, cuz I live off of MLK blvd in LA and I"m white.

I'm like a flashlight in the dark, in my neighborhood. /shrug

Back