#whitelivesmatter..

Seems pretty obvious to me they're both hate groups. And the fact one hate group mirrors the other helps support that in my eyes.
Wish I could make it to Buffalo to see the 'LM groups square off.

wishing to go to Buffalo..There's something I didn't think id ever say

http://news.wbfo.org/post/neo-nazi-group-holding-white-lives-matter-rally-cazenovia-park#stream/0

Neo-Nazi group holding 'White Lives Matter' rally in Cazenovia Park Buffalo NY

And here I am an hour away from Buffalo and no passport.

I don't get this. People are fighting this BLM group as being a hate group and making headway then these jerks come along and do exactly what we say BLM is doing and give BLM credibility. So aggravating.

If you want to fight BLM use all lives matter.

Also, if you wish to join my group. It's #Sexlivesmatter for those married and not gettin any.

Ps sorry if this was already posted
Meh just another hate group. No different from BLM

"White Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" are stupid counter arguments to Black Lives Matter movement.

Black Lives Matter is the first half of the sentence. The whole point of BLM is that black lives matter too. It's a reminder that black lives also count when talking about people who matter.

BLM is too disorganized to really find a representative. When the news show BLM "members" acting like complete assholes, often times that asshole just claims BLM rather than being an actual member.

Less incendiary but in the same vein: Someone started a "European-American Cultural Society" at a university around here and the backlash was vicious. Their mission statement was essentially just copied and pasted from a standard Chinese or black or whatever heritage club you find on college campuses with the words "Chinese" or "black" swapped with "European-American." All the leftists were severely triggered calling it a racist hate group that needed to be shut down immediately. The arguments quickly descended into how white people ain't shit, that the Egyptians were actually black, etc.

Really illustrates how much these types hate white people.

If you want to see Euro-American ppl, just goto an Olive Garden. Its literally filled with Italians so pathetic, they'd rather eat pasta served to them all you can eat style cuz they're too fat to get up and get noodles.

If you want to see Euro-American ppl, just goto an Olive Garden. Its literally filled with Italians so pathetic, they'd rather eat pasta served to them all you can eat style cuz they're too fat to get up and get noodles.

Olive Garden is the McDonald's of Italian food. You'll never see me in an Olive Garden.

The whole point of BLM is that black lives matter too. It's a reminder that black lives also count when talking about people who matter.

That sounds nice, but it's untrue. It's a racist ideology.

They don't even know what they want.

I preferred the old names like black panthers and ku klux klan

America is racially very divided country. Sadly Obama exposed a lot of people who just couldnt handle a black president. Americas solution on race issue was have some quite unwritten laws. Now that black people are demanding equally the true colour of America is being exposed

#nolivesmatter
13615187_10153788289683106_6723045797777567015_n.jpg

"White Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" are stupid counter arguments to Black Lives Matter movement.

Black Lives Matter is the first half of the sentence. The whole point of BLM is that black lives matter too. It's a reminder that black lives also count when talking about people who matter.

BLM is too disorganized to really find a representative. When the news show BLM "members" acting like complete assholes, often times that asshole just claims BLM rather than being an actual member.

I agree with this "too" comment 100% and it is obvious that some people who are leaving this out have their own agenda.

However if BLM is so decentralized how come the one time I hear of them trying to centralize the message the clarification is to say BLM groups should not be working on improving communication with the cops.

Then there is disrupting vigils in Orlando, holding gay pride parades hostage, etc etc etc. Honestly even if you agree with the message their tactics suck.

Less incendiary but in the same vein: Someone started a "European-American Cultural Society" at a university around here and the backlash was vicious. Their mission statement was essentially just copied and pasted from a standard Chinese or black or whatever heritage club you find on college campuses with the words "Chinese" or "black" swapped with "European-American." All the leftists were severely triggered calling it a racist hate group that needed to be shut down immediately. The arguments quickly descended into how white people ain't shit, that the Egyptians were actually black, etc.

I believe its time there should be a legit European-American cultural society and I would love to be a guest since I am curious about the white American culture and the United States European roots.

Enough with this so called political correctness and this anti white bs..

If other ethnicities can be proud of their culture Whites should have no problem.

Funny they mentioned Egyptians.

As the assasinated Egyptian Leader Anwar Sadat was for many yeara was dubbed as Gamal Abdel Nasser's black poodel.

Back