#whitelivesmatter..

I would not be surprised if whoever founded this group did so purely to make a rhetorical point. They knew the backlash from the cultural Marxists would be strong, which would help highlight the thinly veiled anti-white sentiment at the heart of BLM.

Thanks.. I might give them a call.

BLM is too disorganized to really find a representative. When the news show BLM "members" acting like complete assholes, often times that asshole just claims BLM rather than being an actual member.

Sounds a lot like Islam to me. The radical minority does whatever it wants, while the "peaceful" majority remains silent, acts a victim and silently cheers behind closed doors. Maybe everyone should adopt this blueprint and we can finish making this world a total shithole to live in.

And they're not as disorganized as you think. The group has received over 33 million dollars from Soros. Their core people are all making 6 digit salaries and have a job to do.

Both blacklivesmatter and whitelivesmatter are racist hate groups. I don't see what more needs to be discussed.

If you want to talk about police brutality or use of force issues in America, just talk about it. You don't need a stupid hashtag.

Attractive Women's Buttholes Matter.

Michelle-Waterson-2.jpg

f1dcc89b_ricflair.gif

As a non-white, I'd feel safer in a crowd of KKK than walking in ANY street named after Martin Luther King Jr. anywhere in the US.

That sounds nice, but it's untrue. It's a racist ideology.

They don't even know what they want.

They want equal treatment regardless of skin color. It's a pretty basic message. They know exactly what they want. I just don't think they know how to get it. It's not racist ideology to want equal treatment. Stop making things up.

I agree with this "too" comment 100% and it is obvious that some people who are leaving this out have their own agenda.

However if BLM is so decentralized how come the one time I hear of them trying to centralize the message the clarification is to say BLM groups should not be working on improving communication with the cops.

Then there is disrupting vigils in Orlando, holding gay pride parades hostage, etc etc etc. Honestly even if you agree with the message their tactics suck.

I totally agree that they are very bad at getting their message across. I think a lack of good management and organization is what's killing them. Their tactic of interrupting people who would otherwise support their claims is what blows my mind. Like that bitch who ripped Bernie Sander's microphone out of his hand. Bernie was probably her biggest supporter until she decided to act like a psycho bitch.

Sounds a lot like Islam to me. The radical minority does whatever it wants, while the "peaceful" majority remains silent, acts a victim and silently cheers behind closed doors. Maybe everyone should adopt this blueprint and we can finish making this world a total shithole to live in.

And they're not as disorganized as you think. The group has received over 33 million dollars from Soros. Their core people are all making 6 digit salaries and have a job to do.

I wouldn't compare them to radical Islam quite yet. They seem about as organized as the Wall Street movement was from what I've seen.

And Soros didn't give them $33MM. I don't know where you people come up with this shit when you can open up a second tab on your internet browser and spend half a second fact checking.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp

They want equal treatment regardless of skin color. It's a pretty basic message. They know exactly what they want. I just don't think they know how to get it. It's not racist ideology to want equal treatment. Stop making things up.

Well, most reasonable people oppose BLM, including me, so I guess we don't want people with dark skin to have equal treatment. I know I'm a racist bigot who sees dark skin and flies off the handle, irrespective of my own skin colour, so I guess they're right to block traffic and kill cops.

Also, if I wanted to make things up, I'd shout statistics at you about how the biggest problem facing black people is other black people. What a load of hooey that is, right?

By the by, we got a new black WW champ. How do you like them apples?

As a non-white, I'd feel safer in a crowd of KKK than walking in ANY street named after Martin Luther King Jr. anywhere in the US.
That's funny, the Martin Luther King street by my place is at the absolute heart of the ghetto.

That's funny, the Martin Luther King street by my place is at the absolute heart of the ghetto.

Dude i've lived in a few places and its the same, or some equivalent. Last one they had an MLK that was the ghetto...but renamed it Barrack Obama Parkway and it was still the ghetto. Why? I have no idea..but I think the ghetto came before the name. Maybe they hope itll change things somehow. Also, met some freaking awesome people in the ghetto areas of these places too.

Cant we just get a #livesmatter hash going? It seems like everyone wants no racism..but can't help but bring up peoples races all the time. Judge a person on their character, not their appearance and all would be well. I swear some people can't get it through their head that people don't hate them because of there color, they hate them because of the type of person they are and that goes for all races.

Well, most reasonable people oppose BLM, including me, so I guess we don't want people with dark skin to have equal treatment. I know I'm a racist bigot who sees dark skin and flies off the handle, irrespective of my own skin colour, so I guess they're right to block traffic and kill cops.

Also, if I wanted to make things up, I'd shout statistics at you about how the biggest problem facing black people is other black people. What a load of hooey that is, right?

BLM doesn't pretend like black on black crime isn't a problem. This is the stupidest argument I hear. It's saying because there is a lot of black on black crime that it no longer matters if the police mistreat them. Are we not going to hold our police departments to the highest standards because criminals act like criminals? What type of fucking logic is that?

Dude saying most reasonable people think X, is not an argument. It's a value judgment. And plenty of people who we could reasonably call reasonable understand the "too" comment.

It's also reasonable to understand that many whites have always reacted badly to things like Ebony magazine, black only colleges, etc. as some form of reverse racism. So I think it is natural to react to BLM, when they put their issues over everyone else, by seeing the overall message as racist, but it is simply not the case here. At the very least it is not on the level of the KKK, they are preferring there issues but they are not preaching supremacy.

Not sure why you brought up black on black crime, but it's the hallmark of someone who thinks that issues with race are made up or not important/impactful.

Why would you want to fight #BlackLivesMatter unless you think Black lives really don't matter? That's racist.....

Dude saying most reasonable people think X, is not an argument. It's a value judgment. And plenty of people who we could reasonably call reasonable understand the "too" comment.

It's also reasonable to understand that many whites have always reacted badly to things like Ebony magazine, black only colleges, etc. as some form of reverse racism. So I think it is natural to react to BLM, when they put their issues over everyone else, by seeing the overall message as racist, but it is simply not the case here. At the very least it is not on the level of the KKK, they are preferring there issues but they are not preaching supremacy.

Not sure why you brought up black on black crime, but it's the hallmark of someone who thinks that issues with race are made up or not important/impactful.

We are dealing with a group of people that purport to fight for equal rights. How else can we evaluate such a group if not based on their actions? My ad populum appeal is not in the strict sense an appeal, no more than looking at favourable ratings for presidential candidates is an appeal. The amount of deserved negative press they get is telling. There is no other metric to measure a group other than ideology, action, and public opinion.

It should also be noted that a large number of white people represent BLM, so it's not white versus black as much as it is common sense versus racism wrapped in ignorance.

How anyone can still objectively say BLM is not a corrupt racist group that is making things worse is beyond me.

Back