White woman confuses Tupack and Biggie

and? they've been dead 20 plus years,and i could never figure what was so good about a crack using woman hater.
This^ Who cares, and why does it matter if she's white? As usual, racism apparently only works one way.

The bigger news is Cindy who answered correctly and died of cancer before the air date.

She had cancer and wanted to tape Jeopardy a game she love. She got on in and won. All her winnings will go to any cancer charity.

^That's real news not your Kartrashians or dead hip hop artists who died 20 years ago.

Bet you didn't know China reclaimed Hong Kong in that same year cuz all you cared about is where Biggie was eating or where was Diddy when all this went down.

Think you meant Twopack.

The bigger news is Cindy who answered correctly and died of cancer before the air date.

She had cancer and wanted to tape Jeopardy a game she love. She got on in and won. All her winnings will go to any cancer charity.

^That's real news not your Kartrashians or dead hip hop artists who died 20 years ago.

Bet you didn't know China reclaimed Hong Kong in that same year cuz all you cared about is where Biggie was eating or where was Diddy when all this went down.
Wow she really died.

It's sad she had Stage 4 cancer during the video and knew she was going to die but won anyway

Cindy is the real MVP. Anybody watch Jeopardy on the regular? Have they mention her condition at all?

I too like to listen to the hippity hopper music created by Mr. Deuce Package.

Looks to me like she got all the important questions right up to this point.

The girl who answered the question correctly died of cancer recently.

Where's is Ja Rule to make sense of all this!?

White folk be thinking mc shy d is irish.

Meh, I'm sure toopak mixed up his hwhite women all the time

v8xqhMQ.gif

To be fair, my Mom is a halfie and she didn't know how to say Tupac's name. She was in Vegas on business when Pac got shot, and she came back and was like, "some rapper...two pack shaker got shot while I was there."

Back