White woman confuses Tupack and Biggie

A lady didn't know 2 pos that encouraged gang culture. Boo hoo.

Tupac sucked?

Kill yourself

If I kill myself whose posts are you going to whine about after sucking Jamal's dick? You need me to try to make yourself feel better after being so dirty and so gay like that time your pappy sent you to gay camp to try to cure your gay, and we all know that was a failure.

PS - coincidentally, Tupac's BF's name was Jamal also. weird.

If I kill myself whose posts are you going to whine about after sucking Jamal's dick? You need me to try to make yourself feel better after being so dirty and so gay like that time your pappy sent you to gay camp to try to cure your gay, and we all know that was a failure.

PS - coincidentally, Tupac's BF's name was Jamal also. weird.

Repressed thoughts.

You need to say someone like Tupac sucks to make your nuisance of an existence seem better

Repressed thoughts.

You need to say someone like Tupac sucks to make your nuisance of an existence seem better

Lol, sorry, I went fucking balls deep in your wimpy ass and we know your strict black only starfish policy. Maybe you should go insult the retards that birthed you before stepping up to me. You are not interesting or funny.
Toodles.

Lol, sorry, I went fucking balls deep in your wimpy ass and we know your strict black only starfish policy. Maybe you should go insult the retards that birthed you before stepping up to me. You are not interesting or funny.
Toodles.

Repressed desires

Repressed desires

wow, i really hoped you were going to be funnier

With your original "kill yourself" because I don't like the same obviously gay black guy you do, I was like this guy is a joke so he should have some good jokes and insults for me, but you don't have shit.

How about this, anytime you want to kill me, you let me know and we will set it up. Maybe you are good at killing because it seems you don't have any skills in verbal battles.

wow, i really hoped you were going to be funnier

With your original "kill yourself" because I don't like the same obviously gay black guy you do, I was like this guy is a joke so he should have some good jokes and insults for me, but you don't have shit.

How about this, anytime you want to kill me, you let me know and we will set it up. Maybe you are good at killing because it seems you don't have any skills in verbal battles.

Triggered

Big deal. It's about as strange as a black woman being unable to differentiate between Bob Dylan and Neil Young.

I couldn't possibly care less.

Fuck both those guys, th y played the thug life game and won the thug life prizes.

I wouldn't recognise either of them either. Are white people expect ed to have a certain level of knowledge of rappers or something? I'm definitely lacking there.

I couldn't possibly care less.

Fuck both those guys, th y played the thug life game and won the thug life prizes.

well, biggie never really did. He was simply caught up with a puffy and they weren't the best common sense decision makers on where to go and who to hang out with. I always felt he was truly a victim.

Pac, was more of a hellraiser and unfortunately was mixed up with Suge.

Huh.....rap is mostly getho trash.

80% of the women I know also wouldn t know who is who.

Honest mistake and all seeing as how all them there dark skinned fellas.... you know.... are kinda..... [cough] similar looking?

Between not only knowing the right answer, but also knowing him by the name Biggie Smalls, and also having this cute, mousey librarian thing going on, I have to say Cindy seems very wifeable.

RIP

Back