White woman confuses Tupack and Biggie

lol, i see the video and think "there is hope"

who cares, they're both over rated in my opinion. I once said i don't really care for Tupak while in the company of a few black women and they went nuts like for some reason I have to be into his music. I told em I can appreciate his general message or his integrity or whatever but that wasn't enough...

tupac fucking sucked and was a pussy

still too into the Wu at this point to care much about biggie

Leave it to a white person to fumble this.

well, she is on jeopardy

Jeopardy is a hard-ass game. People on there are extremely knowledgeable about a variety of topics. And then even if you know the answer, you gotta be quick on the buzzer.

I think if they clear the boards and the final Jeopardy question, then it equals 61 questions in total.

Just kinda funny when some mouth breather knows maybe one or two answers (or technically questions) that a contestant doesn't know, then screams at the tv about how dumb they are. Not saying you TS, just in general. Hell I've probably been guilty of it, like "Damn, how the hell does he/she not know that Vader cut off Luke's right hand? Not his left hand! What a dumbass, I totally should be on this show!"

Funny final Jeopardy answers

9fefc60c2858acfa513e9432c7f37553.jpg

pansy.png

201605_0920_bhgbg_sm.jpg

Leonard+cooper+god+of+the+internet+wagered+18000+in+a_bcb814_4429183.jpg

Last edited:
10 crack commandments taught me how to become a dealer. Only I broke rule number 4 and got high on my own supply and became a junkie instead.

i thought i knew what deadass meant but now i see people using it in so many ways im not sure

I was watching this. The funnier part to me was the lady on the left who is this weird quiet spoken lady got the answer right. But instead of Notorious BIG, which is what you'd figure someone like that would say since that's his more known name, she said Biggie Smalls. Like she was bumping Everyday Struggle hard out the minivan in 94. I was cracking up for some reason when she answered Biggie Smalls.

Same. Haha.

I was watching this. The funnier part to me was the lady on the left who is this weird quiet spoken lady got the answer right. But instead of Notorious BIG, which is what you'd figure someone like that would say since that's his more known name, she said Biggie Smalls. Like she was bumping Everyday Struggle hard out the minivan in 94. I was cracking up for some reason when she answered Biggie Smalls.

Ehhh I actually think it's the other way around, most people refer to him as Biggie Smalls while fans call him the Notorious BIG

Theyre both alive and well, just like Osama. Suge Knight on the hand is a clone and a very unstable one at that. Vanilla Ice was the first attempt to appropriate hip-hop culture, it failed, so next up MK-Ultra super project Eminem, success! Another victory for suburban white boys. Why so serious?

who cares, they're both over rated in my opinion. I once said i don't really care for Tupak while in the company of a few black women and they went nuts like for some reason I have to be into his music. I told em I can appreciate his general message or his integrity or whatever but that wasn't enough...
I can forgive some things but to consider either overrated is ludicrous. I'm a biggy fan to the bone but you deserved to get beat by the womens purses you insulted... you blasphemous shit.

I can forgive some things but to consider either overrated is ludicrous. I'm a biggy fan to the bone but you deserved to get beat by the womens purses you insulted... you blasphemous shit.

Ironically i did get beat by their purses... are you a black woman?

Who gives a shit. I used to be a hip hop head and didn't listen to anything else. I couldn't recognize classic rock songs and rock fans would look at me like I'm retarded.

Also reminds me of a story. I was hanging out with some people and talking about music. One of the girls asked a guy what kind of music he likes and he answered, "I like classic British rock a lot."
And the girl goes, "Classic British rock? Oh like Nickleback?"
The guy and I look at her like<{1-2}>

Ironically i did get beat by their purses... are you a black woman?
My mom would've had those purse toting ladies heading for the hills within 5 seconds my man. You should consider yourself lucky you got off as lightly as you did. Ha

Over rated? You're an idiot

Back