• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White woman calls cops on black man babysitting white kids

Was it right for the lady to call the police in this situation?

• Total voters
Was it an accident like he just brushed against her but ? Or did he make a deliberate effort to grab her ass, in which case the White woman would be right to bring it to the attention of the parent, but calling the cops is a bit too much . But some kids do stuff like that innocently and adults laught it off as just kids being cheeky little gits. So it all just kinda depends on the circumstance and perception.
Good questions.

The underlined has nothing to do with strangers...you are beyond moronic.
Ok I was looking at the stranger portion of your post, and made a mistake .

Re. the underlined
The % you give for acquaintances doesn't justify the woman's actions, because as you clearly underlined the % is 27% . So most victims of kidnapping are not by acquaintances. Even if the figure was 50% it would still not be justification for the woman calling the cops, because there were no signs the kids were in danger. You are insisting that the very act of an unrelated person accompanying children is suspicion enough. I am countering that it isn't, that there needs to be other factors at play.

Re. the underlined
The % you give for acquaintances doesn't justify the woman's actions, because as you clearly underlined the % is 27% . So most victims of kidnapping are not by acquaintances. Even if the figure was 50% it would still not be justification for the woman calling the cops, because there were no signs the kids were in danger. You are insisting that the very act of an unrelated person accompanying children is suspicion enough. I am countering that it isn't, that there needs to be other factors at play.

You MUST be trolling, that much stupid cannot exist in a human. And you clearly did not even look at either article and are choosing to remain blatantly ignorant of the realities of kidnapping.

<3>

For daring to claim vigilance and concern can be nothing more than racism AND basically saying the majority of actual kidnaps were good since no one did a thing to stop them since they meet YOUR PERSONAL criteria for their events being OK situations.

<DisgustingHHH>

You MUST be trolling, that much stupid cannot exist in a human. And you clearly did not even look at either article and are choosing to remain blatantly ignorant of the realities of kidnapping.

<3>

For daring to claim vigilance and concern can be nothing more than racism AND basically saying the majority of actual kidnaps were good since no one did a thing to stop them since they meet YOUR PERSONAL criteria for their events being OK situations.

<DisgustingHHH>
It is likely racism and also gender bias ; I did mention the later early on in this thread.

You don't get it, there was nothing indicating the kids were in danger. You are insisting that the mere fact of an unrelated male accompanying children is all the justification needed. You can't seem to comprehend my point that there needs to be extenuating circumstances before one can reasonably be suspicious.

Wouldn't this just prove that black people are more likely to abuse children as 253.,302 is .0001133% of the white population and 101,600 is .0002417% of the black population? Either way it's not enough of a difference to point out. I think we can all agree that they are equally pieces of shit.

The statement I had been referring to was about the majority, not the proportionality. Which is of course a completely different line of inquiry.

Even if a nine-year-old intentionally grabs your butt, you still do not call the police. That's just ridiculous. What are they going to do, arrest him?

I think pretty much everyone of every color and background in that video agrees with you. As do I.

I voted yes for the lulz. Rediculous stuff lol.

Everyone that said it was the right thing to do can fight me irl

So at most the kid brushed up against her but while he was walking past, due to constrained space. What a piece of shit woman.
Wonder if this woman has ever harassed people on the subway or on a plane, for brushing up against her.

I joked in another thread, Walking While Black is borderline criminal in some places but you'd think you'd be okay in a bodega.

I wonder what her response was after she saw the video? I'm sure she apologized to the mother and the young child that she accused of sexually molesting her.

I joked in another thread, Walking While Black is borderline criminal in some places but you'd think you'd be okay in a bodega.

I wonder what her response was after she saw the video? I'm sure she apologized to the mother and the young child that she accused of sexually molesting her.
Wonder if she can be charged with harassment?

She told reporters to leave, kicked her door then called the cops.

Back