• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White woman calls cops on black man babysitting white kids

Was it right for the lady to call the police in this situation?

• Total voters
I joked in another thread, Walking While Black is borderline criminal in some places but you'd think you'd be okay in a bodega.

I wonder what her response was after she saw the video? I'm sure she apologized to the mother and the young child that she accused of sexually molesting her.

Hard to believe how terrible some people are.

Also... i have to say that its strange to let an adult man watch your kids... white or black. Now that Im a dad, I would never chance that.

You MUST be trolling, that much stupid cannot exist in a human. And you clearly did not even look at either article and are choosing to remain blatantly ignorant of the realities of kidnapping.

For daring to claim vigilance and concern can be nothing more than racism AND basically saying the majority of actual kidnaps were good since no one did a thing to stop them since they meet YOUR PERSONAL criteria for their events being OK situations.
Honestly you are the one being an idiot in this thread. Yes strangers and familiars kidnap, harm, kill, kids. Yes vigilance is a good thing. No neither of those justify such random interrogations or stops just to check whenever one person gets suspicious for no reason valid reason.

So at most the kid brushed up against her but while he was walking past, due to constrained space. What a piece of shit woman.
Wonder if this woman has ever harassed people on the subway or on a plane, for brushing up against her.

It looked like she gyrated her hips toward them afterwards. Wtf kind of wierdo does that?

Yes vigilance is a good thing. No neither of those justify such random interrogations or stops just to check whenever one person gets suspicious for no reason valid reason.

Knock Knock, Kavanaugh is calling and would like to get his reputation back and have a family that feels safe since no valid reasons are a cause for "concern" let alone death threats...even though there was a cause for concern in the case of the OPs story.

Sounds like something my mother would do.

Some women need to work, to support their kids. Every couple occasionally wants some time to themselves, without the kids.

Then don't have kids.

What is the point of having a kid, then working and then paying someone else to raise them?

Some of them have these things called jobs

Yeah, I think being a mother to a new born baby and raising the next generation is more important that making some photocopies in some bullshit office.

But, I guess it's what you prioritize most.

Bruh, this ain't the fucking 50s anymore. You can't support a wife and two kids with a factory job now. Women have to work too these days. Try to be reasonable.
Ok, so work and they pay someone else to raise them?

That's like paying someone else to date your wife, because you are busy "working".

I'm sure she would that :rolleyes:

Then don't have kids.

What is the point of having a kid, then working and then paying someone else to raise them?

Who know a babysitter and a nanny are two different things right?

So no one except your mother ever watched you growing up and you think that's normal and even logistically possible?

Who know a babysitter and a nanny are two different things right?

So no one except your mother ever watched you growing up and you think that's normal and even logistically possible?

Yeah, my mum stayed at home and raised me during my most important formative years.

Knock Knock, Kavanaugh is calling and would like to get his reputation back and have a family that feels safe since no valid reasons are a cause for "concern" let alone death threats...even though there was a cause for concern in the case of the OPs story.
WTF? Did that sound intelligent in your head?

No there was no valid reason for concern in the OP. Another person irrational fears are not reason. If 10 minutes after calling the cop she saw a black person driving a Mercedes and called the cops on him for DWB and then 10 minutes after that she saw a black person walking in her neighbourhood and she called the cops on him for WWB she could believe in all three cases that her fear justified those calls. It does not.

Yeah, my mum stayed at home and raised me during my most important formative years.

And during that time you were never watched by an aunt or an uncle and never had a babysitter while your mother went out for any number of various reasons?

And during that time you were never watched by an aunt or an uncle and never had a babysitter while your mother went out for any number of various reasons?

No, not really.

No, not really.

That is very odd even in families with the absolute luxury of a stay at home mother

Did your father never watch you? You know there are bi-racial and adoptive families where you may have a father not look like the kids right? Stay at home fathers are also a thing.

Or are you actually asserting the expectation that a mother should watch the children 24/7 365 through adolescence?

Last edited:
That is very odd even in families with the absolute luxury of a stay at home mother

Did your father never watch you? You know there are bi-racial and adoptive families where you may have a father not look like the kids right? Stay at home fathers are also a thing.

Or are you actually asserting the expectation that a mother should watch the children 24/7 365 through adolescence?

Adolescence:

Adolescence, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines an adolescent as any person between ages 10 and 19. This age range falls within WHO's definition of young people, which refers to individuals between ages 10 and 24.

I don't think that. I think during adolescence it is important for young men to experiment doing things by themselves. I had a part-time job and was earning money at 12 years old.

I think between the ages of 0 and 3, a child shouldn't be more than 10 metres from their mothers. I wasn't.

And 3-12?

I mean the root of this is you acting as if it's absurd the 1) a guy be watching kids to begin with 2) someone utilizes a babysitter to watch their kids.

In many areas in this country you can not raise a family on a single income. If that was the threshold for having kids, a huge majority of families could never have children. A society crippling number of families wouldn't exist if that was the threshold.

Nevermind that life occurs after you have kids. Maybe dad loses that great job, maybe he suffers an injury and can't work, maybe he leaves, maybe he even dies. Now mom has to work even if she never expected to. Maybe mom can make more money then dad, should the family suffer rather then just having dad watch his own kids?

And then on top of that you seem to think having a babysitter is hiring someone to raise your kids. Mom and dad pay the neighborhood girl to watch the kids so they can go have a date and all of a sudden you think mom is failing as a parent.

Even Ward and June Cleaver hired a babysitter for Wally and the Bev on occasion. Even the Amish have others watch their children on occasion.

And 3-12?

I mean the root of this is you acting as if it's absurd the 1) a guy be watching kids to begin with 2) someone utilizes a babysitter to watch their kids.

In many areas in this country you can not raise a family on a single income. If that was the threshold for having kids, a huge majority of families could never have children. A society crippling number of families wouldn't exist if that was the threshold.

Nevermind that life occurs after you have kids. Maybe dad loses that great job, maybe he suffers an injury and can't work, maybe he leaves, maybe he even dies. Now mom has to work even if she never expected to. Maybe mom can make more money then dad, should the family suffer rather then just having dad watch his own kids?

And then on top of that you seem to think having a babysitter is hiring someone to raise your kids. Mom and dad pay the neighborhood girl to watch the kids so they can go have a date and all of a sudden you think mom is failing as a parent.

Even Ward and June Cleaver hired a babysitter for Wally and the Bev on occasion. Even the Amish have others watch their children on occasion.

So, make some sacrifices. Or have kids with a real man that can make some money.

A woman working and earning 15$ an hour at some shitty job, then paying 10$ an hour for daycare/babysitter ... she is only then earning 5$ an hour net ... ask yourself, is the juice worth the squeeze, here?

How about stay at home and look after your kids. But don't buy that Gucci purse? Or that fancy holiday to Spain?

Kids at that age don't give a fuck about a few extra dollars. They want their mothers.

I guess it depends on what you prioritize.

Last edited:
Then don't have kids.

Having a kid is just err a natural urge for most people. Women aren't necessarily expecting to work while their child is young, they are forced to cause their boyfriend or husband left them.

Ok, so work and they pay someone else to raise them?

That's like paying someone else to date your wife, because you are busy "working".

I'm sure she would that :rolleyes:
{<huh}

You have an extremely unrealistic view of today's world and what families have to do to stay afloat. Women who work are still raising their kids, it's just that there's some time where the kids are out of school and the mom is still working. But for the most part, work and school schedules overlap. You should be more reasonable and less judgmental.

Back