White supremacist who intimidated minorities with swastika and KKK graffiti arrested!

naassau_college-1482330691-2756.jpg

Police say he was responsible for many incidents and was committing more before his arrest.

A Plainview man was arrested Tuesday and charged with drawing hateful graffiti on the Nassau Community College campus in East Garden City on multiple different occasions, police say.

According to authorities, Jasskirat Saini, 20, of Central Park Road, was arrested at 12:38 p.m. for multiple bias incidents at Nassau Community College. Police say Saini drew two swastikas on the exterior wall of Building H and "KKK" on the floor of F Building Cluster 225 before his arrest on Tuesday.

http://patch.com/new-york/gardencit...ross-nassau-community-college-arrested-police

How should we deal with this problem of white supremacists like Jasskirat Saini intimidating minorities, especially since the eclection?
What is the point of this thread?

To point out that the MSM narrative of the "uptick in hate crimes since Trump's election" is generally done by the real deplorables - the left.

Wow, more liberals trying to bring back hate crimes. lol.

Liberal thought:

"Hey, lets go draw a bunch of hate speech and pro Trump stuff everywhere and it will further our cause against hate speech and Trump. MUHHHHAHHAHHA!"
Are you saying this guy is a liberal? I didn't s see that part in the story that was posted.

Are you really acting like an Indian guy drawing swastikas isn't confusing?

I've seen jews do it , and just like the muzzie lady who lied about being harassed by white men.
They can start a agenda.

now that trump is president, the news has been reporting increases in more instances of swastikas and muzzie attacks.

It's all been lies, but it can motivate groups.

I've seen jews do it , and just like the muzzie lady who lied about being harassed by white men.
They can start a agenda.

now that trump is president, the news has been reporting increases in more instances of swastikas and muzzie attacks.

It's all been lies, but it can motivate groups.
I'm just saying that most people get confused when an Indian dude draws swastikas. Maybe not you, but most others do.

I'm just saying that most people get confused when an Indian dude draws swastikas. Maybe not you, but most others do.

Nah , liberals and media do it all the time.
Kkk. Die die die, news news, protest. Liberals ready to kill. Long sentences

Ms13. Not supposed to be in the country, graffiti, tattoos, and colors flown openly. Kill and commit more crime then Kkk ever could today.

But through a mental Block they cannot confront some cultures.

Nah , liberals and media do it all the time.
Kkk. Die die die, news news, protest. Liberals ready to kill. Long sentences

Ms13. Not supposed to be in the country, graffiti, tattoos, and colors flown openly. Kill and commit more crime then Kkk ever could today.

But through a mental Block they cannot confront some cultures.
So liberals don't care enough about MS13? lol

People who fake hate crimes should be tried the same as people who commit real hate crimes.

His purpose was still to intimidate and harass people using imagery associated with hate groups. Whether he's a "member" or not is irrelevant, his purpose was still to intimidate and spread fear.

Back