White supremacist who intimidated minorities with swastika and KKK graffiti arrested!

It seems that about 80-90% of the "hate-crimes" reported, spiking their numbers, were fake.

The NEED for victim status to maintain upper-caste status must, and I mean MUST, come to a fkn end. Yesterday.

No he committed a hate crime. What's fake about it?

It's the motive being exposed by a number of purported "hate crimes." There was a rash of "hate crimes" in the news over the last couple of months which supposedly demonstrate the emboldened, racist nature of Trump supporters (who, ultimately, most of the "hate crimes" were attributed to). So in actuality these "fake hate crimes" were part of a defaming, smear effort. You aren't disputing this, are you?

Last edited:
If this cat is white, I am a fucking albino.

Well I don't think that faking an hate crime is considered a fellony

Through their actions no. Why would they get worked up about kkk and not ms13.
I've seen it way too often.
The double standards are sickening
I hear you. I often get pissed at breast cancer awareness supporters not caring the same about colon cancer. Disgusting.

I hear you. I often get pissed at breast cancer awareness supporters not caring the same about colon cancer. Disgusting.

Don't compare naturally occurring diseases with free choice.

It's a person's choice to join the kkk or ms13.

Just like it's a liberals choice to only target certain cultures.
Then again liberalism is being seen more and more as a mental illness

Maybe they cannot control themselves and need to be reprimanded and told why they are acting irrational.

Sounds like he should get the maximum penalty for vandalism.

But he is Indian.

I bet he won't been even be charge with a hate crine. More like graffiti charges.

Hate crime laws were made solely for white men.
Jail populations are uneven, so anytime a white person commits a crime against anyone else. Even if skin color was not a motivation.
They can tack on a hate crime charge to increase sentencing.
Try and make the jails less dark.

I watch once a week white kids going into Brooklyn for weed.
Black youth specifically target them and call then white boy, cracker.

Happens at least once a week and never are the attackers charged with hate crimes.
the white race gets attacked just for the color of their skin more then any other race In the future of 2017

But he is Indian.

I bet he won't been even be charge with a hate crine. More like graffiti charges.

Hate crime laws were made solely for white men.
Jail populations are uneven, so anytime a white person commits a crime against anyone else. Even if skin color was not a motivation.
They can tack on a hate crime charge to increase sentencing.
Try and make the jails less dark.

I watch once a week white kids going into Brooklyn for weed.
Black youth specifically target them and call then white boy, cracker.

Happens at least once a week and never are the attackers charged with hate crimes.
the white race gets attacked just for the color of their skin more then any other race In the future of 2017

The couple times I looked into it there were plenty of minorities who had been charged with "hate".

The couple times I looked into it there were plenty of minorities who had been charged with "hate".

There is no comparison. Whites are specifically attached on a weekly basis in certain areas and nothing us ever done.
During My teenage years I experienced it often .
Group of white kids on a Friday night hanging out at 711.
Alittle handball against the wall, some hacky sacking, trying to get someone to buy beer.
Constantly attacked and harassed by older black.
Money taken. Bikes stolen, teeth knocked out.
It was well known, if a black guy came up to you and asked to borrow a dollar , if you didn't hand one over, you got punched in the face.

It seems that about 80-90% of the "hate-crimes" reported, spiking their numbers, were fake.

The NEED for victim status to maintain upper-caste status must, and I mean MUST, come to a fkn end. Yesterday.
A generation of professional victims.

There is no comparison. Whites are specifically attached on a weekly basis in certain areas and nothing us ever done.
During My teenage years I experienced it often .
Group of white kids on a Friday night hanging out at 711.
Alittle handball against the wall, some hacky sacking, trying to get someone to buy beer.
Constantly attacked and harassed by older black.
Money taken. Bikes stolen, teeth knocked out.
It was well known, if a black guy came up to you and asked to borrow a dollar , if you didn't hand one over, you got punched in the face.

I'm not disputing that. Just saying that from what I recall, a large % of hate crime convictions are against minorities.

Having lived in Philly, my experience was such that it forced me to consider that I was either treated differently by blacks for being white or that they were severely lacking in basic manners and courtesy (relatively speaking).

Don't compare naturally occurring diseases with free choice.

It's a person's choice to join the kkk or ms13.
You're complaining about people choosing to spend time in one cause versus another. It's a person's choice to spend time supporting breast cancer over colon cancer, as it is a choice to advocate being anti-KKK versus anti-MS13. According to your logic, you could never spend time in any single cause because there would be another, more important one out there.

IMO, this all comes down to the BS double standard argument. It just doesn't work. There is no double standard here, there is no hypocrisy. Humans don't have infinite time and energy. Being upset at people for being anti-KKK "instead of" anti-MS13 is just kind of ridiculous, imo.

This fake hate crime is yet another example of the perpetual victimhood mentality of many on the left and what they're willing to do to perpetuate it.

It's the motive being exposed by a number of purported "hate crimes." There was a rash of "hate crimes" in the news over the last couple of months which supposedly demonstrate the emboldened, racist nature of Trump supporters (who, ultimately, most of the "hate crimes" were attributed to). So in actuality these "fake hate crimes" were part of a defaming, smear effort. You aren't disputing this, are you?
I'm sorry I just don't see why you insist on calling it a "fake hate crime". I might have missed something but the story didn't say if he was a Trump supporter as if that makes a difference. Are you implying that only Trump supporters are capable of hate crimes? Or is he unable to commit a hate crime because he has brown skin?

I'm sorry I just don't see why you insist on calling it a "fake hate crime". I might have missed something but the story didn't say if he was a Trump supporter as if that makes a difference. Are you implying that only Trump supporters are capable of hate crimes? Or is he unable to commit a hate crime because he has brown skin?

Meh.

The assumption here is that it was a false flag

Something we've been seeing quite often when it comes to 'hate crimes'. A form of political activism.

Something similar happened in Ottawa, lots of swastikas were sprayed in a number of synagogues and in one church were the pastor is a black man. It happened after the elections. They arrest the guy soon after but no one mentioned the name or realeased a picture. I don't know man but as soon as I heard about it I thought it was bs.

Back