White supremacist who intimidated minorities with swastika and KKK graffiti arrested!

Red-Brick-Supplier.jpg

Charge him to the fullest extent of the law. I don't agree with hate crime legislation, but it's currently on the books, so pursue it. Hit him with vandalism, trespassing, defacement of government property (since it was a school), and anything else that the lawyers can think of. Then, pursue the maximum penalty for each charge. That's how you discourage that kind of behavior in the future.

I agree that people that fake hate crimes should be punished because not doing so encourages it.

Problem is that in order to discourage others, others need to be aware that it is something that has repercussions. This would involve actually running stories like this on the mass media (including showing consequence), which likely won't happen for obvious reasons.

I agree that people that fake hate crimes should be punished because not doing so encourages it.

Problem is that in order to discourage others, others need to be aware that it is something that has repercussions. This would involve actually running stories like this on the mass media, which likely won't happen for obvious reasons.
Good point. You need to make others aware of the punishment to make it an effective deterrent.

KKK, lol. There's like 5,000 of them in a nation of 320 million. A couple thousandths of a percent of our population.

I have a friend who is a card-carrying member of the KKK. He's really a great guy, but he's not too bright. Anyway, I don't think they even go to meetings or anything. It's just some rednecks who call them self KKK. And they certainly don't organize to commit acts of violence against others. It's just a bunch of nonsense.

add it to the long list of evidence that liberalism is a mental disease

People were ready to stone the culprit, then they saw his race and stopped being so angry about it.

The girl on the subway who lied about being harassed by white men lied.

This guy had everyone ready to lynch white students.

Mosque burning I heard was a muzzie as well.

something in common with the demented liberals, terrorist love their agenda and use it as a tool.

Few false claims and they can stir alot.

People were ready to stone the culprit, then they saw his race and stopped being so angry about it.

The girl on the subway who lied about being harassed by white men lied.

This guy had everyone ready to lynch white students.

Mosque burning I heard was a muzzie as well.

something in common with the demented liberals, terrorist love their agenda and use it as a tool.

Few false claims and they can stir alot.

It's an effective political strategy to false flag hate crimes, so I'm sure we'll keep seeing it.

It hits people right in the Pavlov.

It's an effective political strategy to false flag hate crimes, so I'm sure we'll keep seeing it.

It hits people right in the Pavlov.

This false flag gets entire cultures angry.

lol at anyone who thought the post-trump kkk/swastika grafitti and hate crimes were real

like racists would be that obvious

the church burning from just before the election was done by another evil supremacist .

LMAO.

Mentally ill liberals with their made up victimization from the evil Trump supporters.

naassau_college-1482330691-2756.jpg

Police say he was responsible for many incidents and was committing more before his arrest.

A Plainview man was arrested Tuesday and charged with drawing hateful graffiti on the Nassau Community College campus in East Garden City on multiple different occasions, police say.

According to authorities, Jasskirat Saini, 20, of Central Park Road, was arrested at 12:38 p.m. for multiple bias incidents at Nassau Community College. Police say Saini drew two swastikas on the exterior wall of Building H and "KKK" on the floor of F Building Cluster 225 before his arrest on Tuesday.

http://patch.com/new-york/gardencit...ross-nassau-community-college-arrested-police

How should we deal with this problem of white supremacists like Jasskirat Saini intimidating minorities, especially since the eclection?

I dont get it. Is he an Indian Man who considers all the Indo-european despite skin color to be superior to all else?

Or is he a dark skinned man who thinks light skin people are better and he wants to help their cause?

naassau_college-1482330691-2756.jpg

Police say he was responsible for many incidents and was committing more before his arrest.

A Plainview man was arrested Tuesday and charged with drawing hateful graffiti on the Nassau Community College campus in East Garden City on multiple different occasions, police say.

According to authorities, Jasskirat Saini, 20, of Central Park Road, was arrested at 12:38 p.m. for multiple bias incidents at Nassau Community College. Police say Saini drew two swastikas on the exterior wall of Building H and "KKK" on the floor of F Building Cluster 225 before his arrest on Tuesday.

http://patch.com/new-york/gardencit...ross-nassau-community-college-arrested-police

How should we deal with this problem of white supremacists like Jasskirat Saini intimidating minorities, especially since the eclection?

Wow, more liberals trying to bring back hate crimes. lol.

Liberal thought:

"Hey, lets go draw a bunch of hate speech and pro Trump stuff everywhere and it will further our cause against hate speech and Trump. MUHHHHAHHAHHA!"

Back