• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime White Supremacist Rally V.3 Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can exist but they have to contend with the social implications that comes with membership. Most bosses aren't going to want to have a Nazi working for them and businesses that do will largely be boycotted.

Trust me, those militia men belong to the Alt Right

NXtMeAh.jpg
Retards larping COD

Really? All the reports and pictutres I've seen say that many of the white supremacists were armed with rifles, shields, clubs, etc. Show us something that proves the counter protesters were "heavily armed"? I'd hate to think that anyone here would make up complete bullshit
A local black guy had a spray can and a lighter he used to standoff 15 or so neo-confederates with clubs and pointed "flagpoles"

That's basically the same as an AR-15

The "Unite The Right" travesty really changed my mind. I am embarrassed to admit that I have been talking a lot about identity politics and made many posts talking about white nationalism and defending the alt-right. I got so caught up in being anti-left that I turned a blind eye to the evils festering on the right. I am guilty of dragging the War Room discourse into the swamp.

After the events of Unite the Right I have decided that I am finished with talking about white nationalism and I want nothing to do with the alt-right. I am completely embracing King's dream regarding content of character over skin color and condemning all forms of identity politics. I also want to work towards uniting instead of dividing. This Left vs. Right nonsense is blinding all of us to the truth. It is time to take a new direction.

Did anyone else change their minds after the Unite The Right event?

d028ebeabdc812ab10ace340223c4553--quotes-by-famous-people-famous-quotes.jpg

for_we_are_all_one_in_christ_by_lewissatini-d6k61k71.jpg

The mods merged my thread.

<DCrying>

Most of these "white supremacists" are a reaction to all the anti white bullshit that's been spewed by the MSM and on the internet. There's actual places where white people aren't allowed to go in for fuck's sake. There's no other ethnic group that has this problem

So it's the mentally ill radical right wing extremists up to their old tricks again.

A local black guy had a spray can and a lighter he used to standoff 15 or so neo-confederates with clubs and pointed "flagpoles"

That's basically the same as an AR-15
The fact that he wasn't skewered and lynched basically proves that these weren't actual Nazis or Klansmen. Actual Neo-Nazis and Klansmen, actual White Supremacists and White Nationalists are very, very fucking rare. American culture has been urbanized and down with the cause for almost 30 years now. Young white kids call each other ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" all the time because that's what they hear on TV, the radio, and the internet. White Americans have made black culture mainstream for decades now. This is not the Jim Crow South. Victim-fetishists are just that: victimhood fans.

***EDIT***
Nice censors, Shoahdog.

When Reagan did amnesty in the 80s, there was an estimated 3 million illegals immigrants. In 2017 there is between 13-30 million depending on who wants to be honest. The idea that illegal immigration is some boogeyman is ridiculous, the idea the democrats don't want to legalized these people and turn them into voting democrats is more ridiculous

The fact that he wasn't skewered and lynched basically proves that these weren't actual Nazis or Klansmen. Actual Neo-Nazis and Klansmen, actual White Supremacists and White Nationalists are very, very fucking rare. American culture has been urbanized and down with the cause for almost 30 years now. Young white kids call each other ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" all the time because that's what they hear on TV, the radio, and the internet. White Americans have made black culture mainstream for decades now. This is not the Jim Crow South. Victim-fetishists are just that: victimhood fans.

***EDIT***
Nice censors, Shoahdog.
The fact that he wasn't skewered and lynched is because they were in public and they were intimidated enough to back off.

DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg

Same day, one block away.

Illegal immigrants voting lol, they are scared as shit to go anywhere. Yet they vote like it ain't no thing. Get the fuck out James . Paranoia is a sickness
Are you dumb? Illegals can't vote, but they have children that will vote in due time. Guess what party they will vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back