• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime White Supremacist Rally V.3 Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Devout Pessimist I applaud you in your efforts, however I cannot get on board just yet...

So many on the left seem dedicated to tearing apart this nation and they are succeeding especially with their overt racism, new pronouns and declaring what is acceptable speech.

I fucking hate racists in any form....

I've said for years that we are going to see a deluge of white nationalist groups and white power groups due to the contemporary social political climate...

The actions of the left are conducive to more division and more racism in this country..

The events of this past weekend was a mere symptom of this...

Unfortunately we will see more of this ugliness..

I still have a lot of animosity towards the left. I just want to change my approach with how I post on Sherdog and how I live my life. The left is not stopping me from living how I ought to be living. I can still embrace the values I believe in and the left will not take that away from me.

I have to start focusing more on what I am doing instead of focusing so much on everyone else. I have to live for something instead of always being against the left. As Jordan Peterson would say, I need to clean my room.

Evidently his insurance didn't do a good job of providing heathcare.

Theres more to treating mental illness than writing a prescription.
And you think UHC=more personal care? That's kind of a head scratcher.

Forcing someone to get treatment or take their medication is not what UHC is. He was treated, and like most crazy assholes, stopped taking his medication and went to shit.

It was just one protest, and one car plowing into counter protesters. The next protests in the future may be the opposite. Has your mind changed to supported BLM, SJWs, and other Liberal agendas?
Yes, I deplore the violence and intimidation tactics and racial identity politics of the far left. I deplore them on the far right too.

It was just one protest, and one car plowing into counter protesters. The next protests in the future may be the opposite. Has your mind changed to supported BLM, SJWs, and other Liberal agendas?

No. I am not a big fan of the left or liberalism.

Edit: My signature says it best:

"I would encourage those of you who are considering yourself on the alt-right as well as the radical left to transcend your dangerous and impersonal ideological identification and start to live as true individuals in the world."
-Jordan Peterson

I think the divisiveness seems larger than it truly is because a lot of people are less willing to condemn something that they otherwise would in threads that are dedicated to these topics because those threads are also full of jeering. I'm somewhat guilty of this. For instance, that Professor who was attacking people with a bike lock should rot in a cell for a while, but I don't think I ever bothered to post my opinion because some of the more obnoxious posts just caused me to see myself out. It's that way in real life too. Why bring up politics at all if you know you're going to have sit there and listen to someone paint with an overly broad brush and miss the point where two people with otherwise disparate viewpoints could agree on something.

Excellent point, and this shouldn't be overlooked. I'm also guilty of staying silent (or worse) when I shouldn't, after I see someone on the left not being objective. It's an error for sure, and something I'm trying to work on.

There is a middle-ground we desperately need to find, and I'm of the opinion that it involves rejecting both fringes. I cannot state this enough, and I'm such a broken record at this point, but both the Left and the Right have racist elements that need to be purged. It's not a contest of which side is worse, let's just reject them both. I reject the white nationalist movement, and I reject the black nationalist movement. Screw the progressives that just blame the white man and the media who is complicit in this, and screw the white nationalist that wants to claim America for themselves. How hard is that?

Which is why this event may work to draw some more distinct lines between those who are conservative and/or Republicans, and those who want a white ethno-state. We desperately needed some well drawn-out lines, as the Alt-Right has been a jumbled mess for a while, often consisting of trolls who like frog memes, those who are rejecting the progressive agenda, and white nationalists, as you pointed out. It also doesn't help that some on the left just call everyone part of the Alt-Right.

We need a center where both moderate liberals and conservatives can unite and reject both fringes. The problem is that Trump himself is such a divisive figure that this may not be possible because people's love or hatred of Trump and what he represents outweighs everything else and that sends people away from the center.

I would personally reject Trump tomorrow if people would join in the center and reject the racism and idiocy of both sides. Just give me regular classical liberalism without the identity politics and racism where we can still be proud to be American, or in my case, Canadian. No more white guilt, blacks are evil, white ethno-state, gender-bending nonsense. I suspect that Trump is more to the center than people want to admit, which is why this is a pipe dream.

I don't think it is a pipe dream. A lot of people have been saying for a long time that it's the mentality of group divisiveness that's the problem and not any particular ideology. Literally any ideology can give in to bad ideas if they become certain of themselves and certain that another group is their enemy.

The line in the sand needs to be drawn between people good and bad actors, not political parties. Whether it's Muslim terrorists, white nationalists, sjws, alt right trolls, criminals, bad cops, corrupt politicians, racists, pedophiles, conspiracy nuts- if they let their bad ideas lead them to doing wrong they have to be on one side and everyone else has to be on the other.

Trust me, those militia men belong to the Alt Right

NXtMeAh.jpg

But sherfronters and orangutrump said that they were just snowflakes who were there to peacefully protest.

And you think UHC=more personal care? That's kind of a head scratcher.

Forcing someone to get treatment or take their medication is not what UHC is. He was treated, and like most crazy assholes, stopped taking his medication and went to shit.

UHC can be as good or as bad as it's engineered to be.

He should have had social worker or mental healthcare professional providing follow up care.

Sure it did, but for the last few decades we did what adults do. We fucking ignored them, let them have their little 1st Amendment supported rallies where few dozen of the losers showed up, did their little march, and then scurried away with little notice. Suddenly, the Leftists want to give them all sorts of attention. Why is that?

You realize over the last decade BLM, Antifa, and Communists are responsible for more U.S. Citizens being murdered, hospitalized, and property destruction that these Nazi, KKK, White Supremacist assholes? Why so little attention there?

Did you read that on storm front?

I don't think it is a pipe dream. A lot of people have been saying for a long time that it's the mentality of group divisiveness that's the problem and not any particular ideology. Literally any ideology can give in to bad ideas if they become certain of themselves and certain that another group is their enemy.

The line in the sand needs to be drawn between people good and bad actors, not political parties. Whether it's Muslim terrorists, white nationalists, sjws, alt right trolls, criminals, bad cops, corrupt politicians, racists, pedophiles, conspiracy nuts- if they let their bad ideas lead them to doing wrong they have to be on one side and everyone else has to be on the other.

The reason I think it's a pipe dream is because a lot of things people rejected about Trump were not that far Right, IMO. Something like secure borders. Was it really just his rhetoric that people objected to, or was there more to it? Or something like "America First". Was it really a rejection of racism, or were they rejecting a deeper principle? Honestly, I don't know, but I'm not certain it was just Trump they find obscene.

The "Unite The Right" travesty really changed my mind. I am embarrassed to admit that I have been talking a lot about identity politics and made many posts talking about white nationalism and defending the alt-right. I got so caught up in being anti-left that I turned a blind eye to the evils festering on the right. I am guilty of dragging the War Room discourse into the swamp.

After the events of Unite the Right I have decided that I am finished with talking about white nationalism and I want nothing to do with the alt-right. I am completely embracing King's dream regarding content of character over skin color and condemning all forms of identity politics. I also want to work towards uniting instead of dividing. This Left vs. Right nonsense is blinding all of us to the truth. It is time to take a new direction.

Did anyone else change their minds after the Unite The Right event?

d028ebeabdc812ab10ace340223c4553--quotes-by-famous-people-famous-quotes.jpg

for_we_are_all_one_in_christ_by_lewissatini-d6k61k71.jpg

Can you think about changing your avatar to one that isn't used in racist memes for a change?

Its kinda like taking the Westburough baptist church and associating them with Christianity. The fringe is easy to make fun of and nobody really wants to be associated with them. The people marching at Charlottesville being the WBC.

'Alt-Right' is a very nebulous term though. I'm not really sure what it means, except that it is typically used for people who are against the radical left.

Nobody has defended him. However you just beat up old people, reporters, cause riots, burn local businesses, block traffic, shoot cops, kill innocent bystanders regularly.

That true, RP? You going around beating up old people and shooting cops?

Nazis killed a lot more than 6 million people. And communists killed more. In the name of helping the poor they killed millions of them.

But this is why I called the right a sleeping dragon. Better to let real reforms happen, allow free speech to continue, allow protests to happen, than to awake the Dragon.

The left is not United. They are capable only of tearing down society, not building it. Thats why i dont fear them in a direct sense. They are cowards amd fools. But they are setting the stage for a United right. They are setting the stage for their own executions.
1. The left have more numbers.
In a war in which your "sleeping dragon awakens" it will obviously be emphasized on race because of the WN/alt right.

This is poor strategy because they will be going against non white republicans and non whites in general as well as white leftists.

Its foolish to start a war where you sleep. All the cities will be death traps for the right wingers.

2. It wont be a 2 sided war. The federal government and local police will get involved. The right will be out gunned.

3. Its never gonna happen. It might get worse..but a civil war will get quenched fast.

4. If america ever gets that vulnerable and unstable...expect outside military action from those who would love to take advantage. Drug cartels...isis....foreign goverments like NK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back