White South African Family of 6 Accused of being White Supremacists and Denied Asylum in Canada

I'd like to see people called by name here. Who is a self-loathing white leftist and why?

There are trolls and there are balanced posters. Both are present, as always, and each of you is pointing out one of these.

I don't know who is white or black.

The South African parliament is currently debating an amendment to the constitution in order to allow the seizure of land from white farmers, but anti-white sentiment is propaganda. Sure, Jan. The ANC is an openly black supremacist party who openly discusses rhetoric of retribution and theft towards whites. The funny part is that they claim they have a historical claim to the land, yet almost none of the blacks living there are descendants of the Khoisan, the tribesmen who lived there when the Dutch arrived, and they participated in wiping them out. The Dutch settled lands the Khoisan didn't have any interest in nor had the technical know-how to farm. The Boers have the strongest historical claim than any of them. They're phonies, through and though. Fucking do it. I can't wait to see you panic like cockroaches as your agricultural industry crashes.

http://time.com/5376453/donald-trump-south-africa-white-farmers/

No I dont think South African farmers are deserving of refugee status.

Okay so I read the source for the data in that Time article, and it makes for interesting reading. Strange that didn't come up whilst I was searching. Thanks.

it's important to not only discuss murder rates, but armed robbery rates, rates of assault to farm owners/families which seem to be higher than the rest of the population. Wouldn't fear of these also play into refugee status for South African farmers?

Not only that but from what i can tell, White South Africans tend to live far away from the larger, more populated cities where the highest murder rates are. They also seem to live further away from police forces and tend to rely on protecting and arming themselves. This suggests to me that they move far away to be left well alone yet their murder rate is still high (for a minority of around 7%) compared to that of the larger urban cities (where you'd expect higher crime/murder rates)

It seems like people are asking for more information, since the information needed to formulate an opinion is not provided here.

But of course, that never stops the, "MUSLIMSSS!!" crowd. No information necessary, just any starting point for some kind of anti-diversity rant.

I and others are just illustrating a point.

The same level of scrutiny is not applied to all would be immigrants.

Of course since they are white, many of your politica allies are like, "THEY MUST BE RACIST!! "

I didn't say that. Being ignored and treated badly are two different things. The moment they give up their silly, archaic believes. I will welcome them with open arms, until then, I like living in a country where loud ass bells don't ring 5 times a day to signal prayer time, I like living in a country where the women show ankle and hair, I like living in a country knowing my gay little cousin isn't going to get attacked or my little sister isn't going to catch acid in the face, sorry, me no likey and I have every right to oppose hateful, stupid believes that have no place in the west. FUCK NAZIS, FUCK ISLAM, FUCK MISOGYNY, FUCK VIOLENCE AGINST MINORITIES. I have the right to dislike those things and the people that perpetuate it.
yes it is treating them badly.... how the fuck do you expect to integrate them if you ignore them?

You still live in a country where all those things arent happening, so what in the name of all fucks are you talking about?

Okay so I read the source for the data in that Time article, and it makes for interesting reading. Strange that didn't come up whilst I was searching. Thanks.

it's important to not only discuss murder rates, but armed robbery rates, rates of assault to farm owners/families which seem to be higher than the rest of the population. Wouldn't fear of these also play into refugee status for South African farmers?

Not only that but from what i can tell, White South Africans tend to live far away from the larger, more populated cities where the highest murder rates are. They also seem to live further away from police forces and tend to rely on protecting and arming themselves. This suggests to me that they move far away to be left well alone yet their murder rate is still high (for a minority of around 7%) compared to that of the larger urban cities (where you'd expect higher crime/murder rates)
I get this is something you are passionate about dude, but you have been listening to the wrong people talk about it for by the looks of it.

Of course since they are white, many of your politica allies are like, "THEY MUST BE RACIST!! "
refugees are not immigrants....... this is discussing refugees. The white south africans are not deserving of refugee status.

I get this is something you are passionate about dude, but you have been listening to the wrong people talk about it for by the looks of it.

Not passionate about it, just interested.

Does it not strike you as off that White South Africans choose to live far away from the highest crime areas in rural farming areas, feel the need to arm, and wall themselves away in compounds yet still suffer high rates of robbery, rape and even murder?

Comparing their crime rates to the rest of the population seems disingenuous, how much crime are the white farmers committing Vs. How much is being committed against them?

Do I think it's racially motivated? Probably not, far more likely to be economically motivated considering farmers most likely have access to cash on site as well as weapons, vehicles etc., but still concerning and IMO still of importance to ensure these people aren't being ignored by their own governments (especially when past presidents have sung about killing them)

That is not what happened at all. Did you read the OP? They were not accused of being racist because they were white, white people migrate to Canada all the time. I know white people who moved to Canada, lol. There was a specific reason why they were denied and you guys are just ignoring it for the sake of ranting and raving.

yes it is treating them badly.... how the fuck do you expect to integrate them if you ignore them?

You still live in a country where all those things arent happening, so what in the name of all fucks are you talking about?

I have no interest in integrating more people into my country. At 325+ million, we good and I'm not going to risk those things even if you feel it's not likely to happen, look at Iran in the 50's and look at Iran now. I respect history enough to learn from it. Have fun with your thing

Not passionate about it, just interested.

Does it not strike you as off that White South Africans choose to live far away from the highest crime areas in rural farming areas, feel the need to arm, and wall themselves away in compounds yet still suffer high rates of robbery, rape and even murder?

Comparing their crime rates to the rest of the population seems disingenuous, how much crime are the white farmers committing Vs. How much is being committed against them?

Do I think it's racially motivated? Probably not, far more likely to be economically motivated considering farmers most likely have access to cash on site as well as weapons, vehicles etc., but still concerning and IMO still of importance to ensure these people aren't being ignored by their own governments (especially when past presidents have sung about killing them)
no it doesnt. They have lived like that for years because they know how they treated the blacks and mixed race people so they live in constant fear of the same treatment being returned onto them. They have been saying the exact same things since apartheid ended. "white genocide" and all that pish.

This is where all the fear for white genocide comes from..... racist whites are scared of possibly becoming a minority and being treated the same way as they have treated minorities. Its both sad and pathetic. But thats just my view.

That is not what happened at all. Did you read the OP? They were not accused of being racist because they were white, white people migrate to Canada all the time. I know white people who moved to Canada, lol.

Strawman argument.

Never said that.

Let me ask you a simple question, and please dont deflect.

Do you believe what is happening to white south Africans to be justified? (Goverment, seizing, appropriating their land)

Well White South African farmers are being murdered at a disproportionate rate to their population size and Former President Zuma sang songs publically about shooting boers.

Surely that information alone is enough to accept that some White South Africans might be fleeing for their safety and need to seek refuge in safe countries? Do these people need to wait until they're murdered before their concerns are taken seriously?

Yes.

I have no interest in integrating more people into my country. At 325+ million, we good and I'm not going to risk those things even if you feel it's not likely to happen, look at Iran in the 50's and look at Iran now. I respect history enough to learn from it. Have fun with your thing

it was yours and my country that fucked Iran up..... and you are surprised that they went full fundamentalist after we overthrew their leader?

Also thats a bad example, especially considering Saudi are the biggest funder of islamism around the world today. As I said, educate yourself as you are seriously naive.

refugees are not immigrants....... this is discussing refugees. The white south africans are not deserving of refugee status.

Exactly. They don't deserve refugee status. Also, Canada does not want racist people in its country. These white South Africans could be good people but they are still guilty by association.

the muslims refugees tend to be fleeing nations that are being bombed into the stone age..... not scared to go to the park because of something they read.

They aren't scared to go to the park. They are scared of being raped, tortured and murdered because the color of their skin. They know their President has sung songs of murdering them. They know there is national sentiment that wants them DEAD.

There is a major political party that talks about genociding them.

You perfectly aware that multiculturism today is synonymous of multiracial society.

Of course multiple whites background living together is a good form of multiculturism, US is the evidence of that. Not the case with third worlders.

Yeah politically, multiculturism is implemented largely by racial differences to the majority. So a community of German and British derived people are not considered 'diverse'. Neither are French and English for that matter. Realistically, it is diverse but for political purposes it is not. It isn't what they're looking for when they want to 'diversify' the demographics.

They aren't scared to go to the park. They are scared of being raped, tortured and murdered because the color of their skin. They know their President has sung songs of murdering them. They know there is national sentiment that wants them DEAD.

There is a major political party that talks about genociding them.
keep drinking that far right kool-aid kiddo ;)

Technically, neither are thousands who are accorded that status in countries like France, Germany and the UK. International law states that a Refugee is only entitled to claim asylum in the first safe state they enter. If you land in France, but demand to be allowed to claim asylum in the UK, you're not a refugee. You're a migrant.

Strawman argument.

Never said that.

Let me ask you a simple question, and please dont deflect.

Do you believe what is happening to white south Africans to be justified? (Goverment, seizing, appropriating their land)

That question kind of bypasses the more important question: Is the allegation of what's happening to white South Africans an accurate portrayal of what's really happening?

You don't have to answer that, we have an entire other thread on the subject.

Back