White South African Family of 6 Accused of being White Supremacists and Denied Asylum in Canada

Do you believe what is happening to white south Africans to be justified? (Goverment, seizing, appropriating their land)
any land appropriated by the whites during apartheid? yes I do.... with zero compensation.

Strawman argument.

Never said that.

You said that, since they were white, my "political allies" assume they are racist. Were you not talking about the liberal government that denied them? Who are my political allies? I don't know what that means.

Let me ask you a simple question, and please dont deflect.

Do you believe what is happening to white south Africans to be justified? (Goverment, seizing, appropriating their land)

I do not have any details about what is going on in South Africa. I haven't had time to read a single article on the matter. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the claims being made in this thread. It's funny that you asked me not to deflect, because that question is a deflection from the topic of this thread. The fact is, we do not have the information necessary to claim that these people were denied and accused of being racists just because they were white, and that is what this thread is about.

You guys made an assumption, did not seek further evidence, and then ranted about how racist Canada is against white people. I can't tell if you guys notice it or not, but you accuse people/groups/countries of being racist just as often as any leftist out there.

Daaaamn this thread is a somber reminder of how much sherdog war room has turned into an echo chamber worse than its ever been the past few weeks...

Have you seen the pictures of the tortures and murders? There are thousands of them. Toddlers tortured dude. Keep drinking the anti-white propaganda.
There are pictures of tortures and murders in South Africa involves all races and that's because the nation has a crime problem not a white genocide problem.

What is going on, is that there is a puppet in charge of Canada, with a anti-white agenda. A globalism trend intended to kill demographically white people.

Nothing new really.

@LogicalInsanity this is the first response. One family is denied, and without all the information available, the assumption is that Canada has an agenda to kill off the white population?

This stuff is insane. I can't believe it has gotten even the tiniest amount of acceptance on this forum. But your first response to this thread was to accuse the more mentally stable posters of being self-loathing leftists? Yikes.

Have you seen the pictures of the tortures and murders? There are thousands of them. Toddlers tortured dude. Keep drinking the anti-white propaganda.
Im not anti-white...... I just dont believe isolated incidents are evidence of a white genocide that has apparently been going on since the late 90's..... guess what? they are still there so that genocide is taking its fucking time.

it was yours and my country that fucked Iran up..... and you are surprised that they went full fundamentalist after we overthrew their leader?

Also thats a bad example, especially considering Saudi are the biggest funder of islamism around the world today. As I said, educate yourself as you are seriously naive.

You can't guilt trip me dude. I'm a first generation mixed Korean American who's family fled a country on fire thanks to America. Fun fact, South Korea is doing so well that more people are moving to/back than are leaving(including myself!!). I know how evil the west & white people are and how you guys just can't mind your own business. And even then, you guys are still WAYY better than Islam. If anything I may subconsciously be trying to protect the Muslim population from having to live in a white supremacist society. As a minority, I gotta say, you whites can be incredibly cruel.

Thread title is click-bait. I read the article and they were not accused of being white supremacists.

I do not have any details about what is going on in South Africa. I haven't had time to read a single article on the matter.

Lol. Good thing you're here to enlighten everyone then.

You can't guilt trip me dude. I'm a first generation mixed Korean American who's family fled a country on fire thanks to America. Fun fact, South Korea is doing so well that more people are moving to/back than are leaving(including myself!!). I know how evil the west & white people are and how you guys just can't mind your own business. And even then, you guys are still WAYY better than Islam. If anything I may subconsciously be trying to protect the Muslim population from having to live in a white supremacist society. As a minority, I gotta say, you whites can be incredibly cruel.
Im not trying to guilt trip anyone. Good luck to you moving back to Korea.... I dont remember giving a fuck?

@LogicalInsanity this is the first response. One family is denied, and without all the information available, the assumption is that Canada has an agenda to kill off the white population?

This stuff is insane. I can't believe it has gotten even the tiniest amount of acceptance on this forum. But your first response to this thread was to accuse the more mentally stable posters of being self-loathing leftists? Yikes.

This is on top of the numerous other actions by that same government.

What is more insane is that you and your SLWL buddies dont see it, choose to ignore it or in some case , down right justify it.

Lol. Good thing you're here to enlighten everyone then.

The conflict in this thread has absolutely nothing to do with it. You guys really struggle with reading sometimes. Just read Pan's posts, he already laid it out.

This is on top of the numerous other actions by that same government.

What is more insane is that you and your SLWL buddies dont see it, choose to ignore it or in some case , down right justify it.

You were just saying things now but not supplying any evidence to support it.

Give me one stance I have ever held that would imply in any way that I am self loathing? Otherwise, get out of here with that stupid shit.

This thread is about one family and there was a specific reason why they were denied that none of you have really addressed. You're deflecting hard as hell instead.

The conflict in this thread has absolutely nothing to do with it. You guys really struggle with reading sometimes. Just read Pan's posts, he already laid it out.

Yeah, context never helped nobody.

Lol. Me and @panamaican the self loathing whites.

Well, he was accused of that one time just because his wife is Brown. He was told that she warped his thoughts. Lol.

Hah, well if that is how you view Western nations, as white supremacist societies (despite agressively pushing multiculturism and demogrphic re-engineering which is the anti-thesis of white supremast), it would make sense that you'd rather live in an Asian supremacist society

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back