White South African Family of 6 Accused of being White Supremacists and Denied Asylum in Canada

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I love Canada, but what the fuck is going on with you guys up there?

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...osted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

What is going on, is that there is a puppet in charge of Canada, with a anti-white agenda. A globalism trend intended to kill demographically white people.

Nothing new really.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...osted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.
Are they white supremacists? Did they supply white nationalist propaganda as evidence in their application?

Many of the White farmers in SA are actually white supremacists.... so until I know more I dont have any issue with this

What is going on, is that there is a puppet in charge of Canada, with a anti-white agenda. A globalism trend intended to kill demographically white people.

Nothing new really.
lol this is fucking dumb

globalism is intended to kill demographically white people?

Sorry, the room is being taken up by former ISIS fighters at the moment.

Well, is it true?

Edit:
Are they white supremacists? Did they supply white nationalist propaganda as evidence in their application?

Many of the White farmers in SA are actually white supremacists.... so until I know more I dont have any issue with this
This.

lol this is fucking dumb

globalism is intended to kill demographically white people?
Of course it is. Even the own leaders of western countries admitted that.

There is a anti-white agenda in the western countries, whites are being killed, rape, robbed and the judicial system don´t do anything about that,they protect the offenders, like in Sweden, UK, or Canada, or US before Trump as example.

All that, with a a mass immigration plan of third worlders to kill whites demographically also.

Read the Article...

They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

Well White South African farmers are being murdered at a disproportionate rate to their population size and Former President Zuma sang songs publically about shooting boers.

Surely that information alone is enough to accept that some White South Africans might be fleeing for their safety and need to seek refuge in safe countries? Do these people need to wait until they're murdered before their concerns are taken seriously?

Well, is it true?

Edit:

This.
It's right there in black and white in the in the article in the OP. They were denied because they said they were threatened for their safety. It's not a lie that whites are targeted there.

In fact a friend of mine from South Africa had her parents slaughtered by black people. Her Uncle also walked in on his wife and daughters after they were raped and killed. He was able to shoot them though. I hate how people bury their heads in the sand when issues like this come up.

Last edited:
Of course it is. Even the own leaders of western countries admitted that.

There is a anti-white agenda in the western countries, whites are being killed, rape, robbed and the judicial system don´t do anything about that,they protect the offenders, like in Sweden, UK, or Canada, or US before Trump as example.

All that, with a a mass immigration plan of third worlders to kill whites demographically also.
please share the leaders of western countries admitting that globalism is intended to kill off white people?

Read the Article...
ah so they did share white nationalist propaganda and told lies in their application?

thanks. I certainly have no issue with their application being denied.

Read the Article...
Nobody can safely play in parks in South Africa. White or Black.

The place is a pit of human corruption and Gangsters. Where in north America you hear stats like "1 in 5 women have been a victim of sexual assault", in SA, the stat is more like "You will be raped via forced penetration 5 times on average before you hit age 23"

Politicians there are using "Hate white people" rhetoric to rile up the uneducated crowds the same way Trump used it in America to get votes by riling the uneducated dumbasses up against minorities.

So this family saying it is less safe for them is fairly accurate given they are the minority there.

Under Mandela and Mbeki, the masses saw true positive changes to the community. It stalled under Zuma due to corruption and now we get to see what a mess they left behind as the EFF and other racist white hating groups use racial hatred as a tool to get votes when the true problem is the corrupt politicians.

Well White South African farmers are being murdered at a disproportionate rate to their population size and Former President Zuma sang songs publically about shooting boers.

Surely that information alone is enough to accept that some White South Africans might be fleeing for their safety and need to seek refuge in safe countries? Do these people need to wait until they're murdered before their concerns are taken seriously?
thats just not true..... they are actually being killed at a lower proportion than their population size.

It's tight there in black and white in the in the article in the OP. They were denied because they said they were threatened for their safety. It's not a lie threat whites are targeted there.

In fact a friend of mine from South Africa had her parents slaughtered by black people. Her Uncle also walked in on his wife and daughters after they were raped and killed. He was able to shoot them though. I hate how people bury their heads in the sand when issues like this come up.
It's also right there in the OP that the authorities thought there was justification for their actions. So, is there actual evidence we can use to evaluate who is correct? Your anecdote is a very sad story, no argument there. I just don't assume automatically Canadian authorities would act so ignorantly without evidence. If so, however, fuck em. Kick up a big stink.

I'm just forced to equivocate because there's not enough info.

The issue here isn't some anti-white deep state conspiracy driven by Trudeau, the issue is that all the verifiable claims they were making could be made by anyone in SA, white or black. There's a high rate of crime in SA, and blacks in urban environments are more at risk than white farmers, speaking purely on statistical basis. The government of Canada doesn't consider SA a failed state, so they'll reject a refugee claim based on realities (crime) that are affecting the whole population, not just a sub segment.

They are vetting the asylum seekers like the the right wingers want.

What's the problem?

Canada is right....Racist are scum like terrorist so they shouldn't let em in.

I see nothing wrong..............If that was a Muslim Family from Syria who were suspected to be terrorist, they wouldn't be let in to any western nation, so why should we let in suspected racist who have done terrorist attacks before?

Inb4 "but but they do let terrorist in!"........no they don't, they slip in...if they had info they were a terrorist family, they wouldnt let them in.

Last edited:
Back