White Russian

Used to drink them some years ago, havent had one in a while. They're pretty good.

I enjoy a Black Russian and/or White Russian from time to time. The problem is I think the bartenders around my area do not know how to make it properly. But, then again, I wouldn't know for sure.

I enjoy a Black Russian and/or White Russian from time to time. The problem is I think the bartenders around my area do not know how to make it properly. But, then again, I wouldn't know for sure.

P4P simplest drink to not mess up
I'm surprised everytime
People always skimp on the Kahlua

I used to use some vanilla coffee creamer+skim milk. delicious

There is a similar drink that I like but I don't know the name of it.

Dark Rum (preferably Lamb's)
Kahlua
Milk/cream.

A girl I used to date would drink rum paralyzers, which is the same but with coke added. I would make those on rare occasion, but then tried it without the coke, and thought it was better.

dat black russian.

Forget the milk. Kalhua+Baileys+sweet flavored vodka of your choice over ice.

Try 1/3rd Baileys, 1/3rd Kalhua and 1/3rd coconut rum. You can drink it as a shooter or as a lowball drink over ice.

The key to ordering a white Russian out is to tell them to give you the milk on the side and add it yourself. You get such a wide variance in how much milk every different bartender will add.

White Russians are for women and beta's.

The Dude does not abide. Go somewhere else with that crap. White Russians are the protein shake of weightlifting alcoholics. I should know. I bench teh 275 Broseph.

Back