White Russian

I'll have a black russian once in a while. I'm not into white russians.

Not sure if I've had a proper white Russian yet. Will work on that...

never had one, although was curious about it.
since I am drinking tonight, I will try to get some - will have to see if they have kahlua here in Germany...

I don't enjoy mixing liquor and milk. Yucky.

A friend of mine who is into politics isn't a very big Obama fan, so at his last birthday we ordered him a Barack-O-Bomb, which is a a shot of jameson dropped in a white russian and chugged. Can't imagine that was anything but horrible.

But a white russian by itself is good stuff.

On my friends 21st my friends and I introduce him to the White Russian and he loved them. So we got him fucked up obviously with a much of shots but he was drinking White Russians all night in between. He ended up puking and it had to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen or smelled.

I was having a few drinks with a friend when a girl he hates randomly showed up. He began drinking white russians like water to help cope with her conversation and face. I counted 9 white russians in less than 90 minutes. He puked outside the bar shortly after and the sight and smell of the stuff that came out of his stomach was probably the worst thing I've ever seen or smelled.

One of my favorite drinks, but I use Baileys instead of milk or cream.

I also pour it in a glass over lots of ice.

Not a big fan. Maybe I just haven't had a good one though.

HAHA

I did this exact thing not more than a few weeks ago.
Watched the movie and finally thought, damn I want to drink that, whats it like.

Its fucking rad. I love it.

Came in expecting Lebowski, left with some drinks to try....Thanks Sherdog

I thought the Dude drank Sombrero's (just Kahlua and Milk).

I don't enjoy mixing liquor and milk. Yucky.

tumblr_llgaeahjah1qiyqyfo1_500.gif

I can honestly say I haven't made one in several months. I bartend.

When is the last time you made a Mint Julep? Maybe around Kentucky Derby time?

What drink gives you the most trouble making?

recipe for mudd butt

if you really want to try something horrible try 99 Bananas

Love them. I prefer skim milk in mine. Half and half is too thick. A decent shortcut is Kalhua Black Russian plus milk.

Forget the milk. Kalhua+Baileys+sweet flavored vodka of your choice over ice.

Back