White men can't jump.

Damn... That's actually really fucked up... You see, sometimes when you win, you actually lose, and sometimes when you lose, you actually win...

The Stookie brothers kill everyone at the end... Even the barber shop quartet. Proper disturbing, I suggest you refrain from watching.
Gunshots rang out on every block.

Wesley and woody become friends at the end. They are both mass manipulators whose ego is huge and fragile all at once.

Billy lives on the couch for a year until Rosie came back.

Never seen a white dude do this

Randleman-jumping.gif

RIP :'(

Saw that movie in the theaters with my buddy. We were the ONLY 2 white people in the theater and it was packed!

In all seriousness jumping is definitely one of those things where you either can do it, or you can't. Clearly heavily genetic. Some guys have the genes that just let them lift off so easily. Others, it never happens. I assume it has something to do with fast/slow twitch ratio.

The ending always rubbed me the wrong way. Even though she didn't know Billy was the reason she got onto Jeopardy, it still annoyed me that she was able to leave him so easily just because he wanted to do what he's been doing the whole movie (and she's been supporting) which is play basketball for money. I felt for Billy at the end. Thought Snipes's character was a douche since the middle of the movie when he hustled Billy.

Also, she talked a lot of shit to him throughout the movie when he went out everyday to play basketball in the ghetto for money while she stayed home, didn't work and fantasized about a longshot chance for Jeopardy. Even at the end after getting on Jeopardy, she didn't have plans to work or at least invest the money. She just assumed she'd keep winning on Jeopardy.

I am surprised either one of the main guys could even jump high enough to touch the hoop, they're both super short by basketball standards.

Back