White men can't jump.

Yes... It's a conversation that occurs during the film. I adlibbed slightly but that's the word they use...

"You so stoopid Ambivally"

Watch the movie, it's awesome.

I watched it, only a long time ago.

I remember my brother ordered this on ppv back in the day and taped it ... And as billy is going up for an ally oop or dunk at the end, the ppv stopped and went to that viewers choice ppv logo ... I watched that movie about a hundred more times on that tape and to this day have yet to see the final scene ... This is not a joke

This thread makes me want to go to Sizzler.

I remember my brother ordered this on ppv back in the day and taped it ... And as billy is going up for an ally oop or dunk at the end, the ppv stopped and went to that viewers choice ppv logo ... I watched that movie about a hundred more times on that tape and to this day have yet to see the final scene ... This is not a joke

Damn... That's actually really fucked up... You see, sometimes when you win, you actually lose, and sometimes when you lose, you actually win...

The Stookie brothers kill everyone at the end... Even the barber shop quartet. Proper disturbing, I suggest you refrain from watching.

Jump was the first R rated movie I snuck into at my local theater. My friend told his mom we were going to see some shit movie about figure skating and when she picked us up she knew we hadn't seen the PG 13 movie because we couldn't answer a single question about it and kept talking about Rosie's tits.

It's been years since I watched that movie. Used to own it on VHS back when I bought any movie I saw.

One time, our TV guide did an April Fools listing or something like that and one of the movies listed was, "Black Men Can't Skate". I told the other kids at school and pretended I came up with it.

Never seen a white dude do this

Randleman-jumping.gif

Is that not what women do?

Have you SEEN the movie? She is a nightmare of a woman. That squealy whiny complainy shit, nonstop. Normal women cannot reach these pitches and decibels. I refuse to watch this movie more than the once I saw it.

Have you SEEN the movie? She is a nightmare of a woman. That squealy whiny complainy shit, nonstop. Normal women cannot reach these pitches and decibels. I refuse to watch this movie more than the once I saw it.
That whole "I'm thirsty" spiel she went on about turned me off to her very early in the movie.

Ye I cant jump but I can pay my taxes and I dont wear lifts cause Im short like little Wesley is.

Back