• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

White, Latina, Asian, Black, Middle Eastern: How would you rank the major ethnic groups based on att

i don't discriminate when it comes to pussy. i do when it comes to food, sometimes.

big ass, big tits , pretty face, and good hygiene. race isn't important. enter the dragon. i'll take em all if i'm not too tired or impotent, at the time.

Does she count for Arab

If so then she's pretty much the most beautiful arab woman I've ever seen but I've seen several latinas, white, black and asian women who are better looking than her in person

Latinas in my age bracket look amazing.

I never see Middle Eastern women anymore but while living elsewhere they were abundant and stunning.

Why everyone sleeping on Indian women?

u0bQ46d.jpg

h8YcXDQ.jpg

UtLu15a.jpg

BdAnbZJ.jpg

thwT2un.jpg

0PIioOi.jpg

If so then she's pretty much the most beautiful arab woman I've ever seen but I've seen several latinas, white, black and asian women who are better looking than her in person

Lol

Asians like Japanese/Thai/Chinese

White-Latinas are my first choice. Another types I like that is common in Miami but not LA is the Lebanese from South America type, like Nawal Ayoub.

Lebanon is in the middle east, near Israel... South America is in, well, South America....

It amuses me that this is like the last acceptable form of racism, people don't even see it as such but if we were talking what your favourite race of friend was or whatever it would feel entirely different.

It amuses me that this is like the last acceptable form of racism, people don't even see it as such but if we were talking what your favourite race of friend was or whatever it would feel entirely different.
Good point.

Try and start "what's the favorite color employee and rank them" see how far you get

Not the same at all...

Each race has it's own sets of general features. Obviously not everyone of a certain race looks the same, though.

With 'race of friend' that doesn't make any sense, because just because you are the same race as someone else doesn't men's your personality and interests are the same as them...

The issue with this question is that obviously there are so many different types of 'Asian', and Latina isn't a race lol

Back