White, Latina, Asian, Black, Middle Eastern: How would you rank the major ethnic groups based on att

Circassian

circassians-8591805c-0834-4cc3-a223-c595d3b3093-resize-750.jpeg
What am I looking at and is it related to a Flash Gordon reboot?

I always liked that look but the body pierces everywhere and weirdness turned me off.

used to wear all black myself because I didnt want to match anything

black jordans
black socks
black 501s
black shirt was my go to in HS

I'm into weirdness, punk, metal, Goth etc.

Them being nut cases comes with the field.

But god damn they get me

If they're hot, they're hot , whatever their ethnicity

The hottest latinas are hotter than the hottest chicks of other races imo. Overall though I would say white, Latina, Asian and black are more or less similar in terms of sexyness. Middle eastern women are not up to par. I don't think I've ever seen a banging looking middle eastern woman in my life. At best they're just kinda cute, that's all

I think half white half Asians girls are almost always stunning. Probably the best mix for me.
That's usually because it's the result of some well off white guy having a child with a hot Asian woman

I've only been with Latinas and White girls, but I prefer Latinas. They have nice big asses and they can cook better than me unlike the white women I've been with.

The hottest latinas are hotter than the hottest chicks of other races imo. Overall though I would say white, Latina, Asian and black are more or less similar in terms of sexyness. Middle eastern women are not up to par. I don't think I've ever seen a banging looking middle eastern woman in my life. At best they're just kinda cute, that's all

Does she count for Arab

Whites (European whites, not American whites) > Latinas > Asians > middle eastern > black
In my humble opinion. White girls have the best feet and prettiest faces, as long as they're not American

1) White
2) Latina
3) Middle Eastern
4) Black
5) Asian

Although any outlier could easily trump the others. IE - a ridiculously hot black girl would jump to #1 if my other options were 'quite hot' white girls.

I'm all about the Scandinavian and northern European girls though nine times out of 10. That's my vibe. Im into taller birds, no huge preference between blonde or brunette though. Actually, one of THE hottest chicks I've ever met was a 5ft 11in Tunisian girl I met in China, pushing 6ft.

1) White
2) Latina
3) Middle Eastern
4) Black
5) Asian

Although any outlier could easily trump the others. IE - a ridiculously hot black girl would jump to #1 if my other options were 'quite hot' white girls.

I'm all about the Scandinavian and northern European girls though nine times out of 10. That's my vibe. Im into taller birds, no huge preference between blonde or brunette though. Actually, one of THE hottest chicks I've ever met was a 5ft 11in Tunisian girl I met in China, pushing 6ft.
I'm dutch & tall so prefer not like my sister. When I been to Northern Europe I'm all meh. But when I lived in MIddle East droolfest. Unfortunately you coudnt touch most.

I'm dutch tall so prefer not like my sister. When I been to Northern Europe I'm all meh. But when I lived in MIddle East droolfest. Unfortunately you coudnt touch most.

Yeah, Im a bit torn with ranking Middle Eastern so high. The inability to get them in the first place should drop them a rung, for me!

Asian is a tricky category, see - it's very broad. For example, I find Indian chicks very attractive but Chinese/Japanese/Korean do absolutely nothing for me.

Yeah, Im a bit torn with ranking Middle Eastern so high. The inability to get them in the first place should drop them a rung, for me!

Asian is a tricky category, see - it's very broad. For example, I find Indian chicks very attractive but Chinese/Japanese/Korean do absolutely nothing for me.
I was stationed in no go zone Saudi two years and still managed 1. LOL

Anyway there are certain tribes in ME that are hella tall and sleek like northern Europeans those are ones I am referring to as hot - posted a few on first page. Like you say wide variance in areas.

1) White
2) Latina
3) Middle Eastern
4) Black
5) Asian

I don't get the whole latino popularity expressed in this thread. Most in US are thick, mestizos get thick. If you mean whites mixed with Arabs Latino aka Spanish yeah I'm down.

Eyes are a big thing to me and I like blue or green best but lighter colored brown eyes aren't too bad. That means that I'm mainly attracted to white girls and some Latinas but I don't want to get stabbed.

Back