• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

White, Latina, Asian, Black, Middle Eastern: How would you rank the major ethnic groups based on att

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love All the women. I've pretty much dated a woman from the major ethnic groups except M Eastern. They all have their good and bad qualities but I wouldn't hesitate to date a member of any of these groups provided they meet a few requirements.

Nonetheless I WILL attempt to rank them on a very narrow superficial level based on looks only. So here goes.

1)Latinas
2)Middle Eastern
3)White
4)Tie between Black girls and Asians.

Now go ahead and rank them too.

1. Black w/ cute face & chubby boobs
2-5. Don’t even exist

I just prefer the ones without penises. Taller women only though (above 5'9)

Reactions: lsa
A coin flip between White and Asian

Latina
Black
Middle Eastern

1. Middle eastern I've always like brunettes and they are the best brunettes.
2. Black mixed with ME like East african
3. Asian - know how to please
4. White - thats me so whatever like different
5. Native Americans - too thick

28b8be57-5f13-4465-8847-1d00455b0f94.jpg

thatpersiangirltaraa-3-1068x1335.jpg

78766319_103051247803158_4691130475594623066_n-768x957.jpg

arab4.jpg

Last edited:
1.) Mixed white/black girls
2.) White girls
3.) Black girls
4.) Mixed black/Asian girls
5.) Latinas
6.) Asian girls
7.) Arab girls

I love All the women. I've pretty much dated a woman from the major ethnic groups except M Eastern. They all have their good and bad qualities but I wouldn't hesitate to date a member of any of these groups provided they meet a few requirements.

Nonetheless I WILL attempt to rank them on a very narrow superficial level based on looks only. So here goes.

1)Latinas
2)Middle Eastern
3)White
4)Tie between Black girls and Asians.

Now go ahead and rank them too.

I've been dating a latina for about a month. By far the best body of anyone I dated, and she considers herself "very liberal and progressive" despite being to the right of half of Sherdog because she's comparing herself to her family. It is great.

Epic score lifetime memories > very very hot > still legit hot > nextdoor cutie > decent but wonder if worth the effort > she's thick not fat i guess > i'm drunk enough > I'm NOT drunk enough

About every girl race can fit somewhere in this scientific scale

My approach is much simpler…

is she hot or not?

If so then BANG!

I think half white half Asians girls are almost always stunning. Probably the best mix for me.

Disappointed,

Thought we were ranking greatest ethnic group at the moment..

Back