[White House Petition] Recognize BLM as a Terrorist Organization - 114k+ Signed

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
Text is taken from petition page:

Terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims".

This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations.

Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada.

It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Thoughts?

whats the bookie have for odds on obama signing this through?

Didn't they try to do this with Nick Diaz's failed test.

I think its bad. I don't like BLM but I don't want every unsavory political movement liable to get labeled a terrorist group.

Has a white house petition ever, ever accomplished anything at all?

Has a white house petition ever, ever accomplished anything at all?

Nope.... But if people don't soon recognize what BLM activists think to themselves and say to each other behind closed doors, then you're seriously delusional.

isaiah-crowells-instagram-post-265a8d5ea19f2b8f.png

I imagine only American citizens can sign, correct?

*Yawn...

What's the point? The administration won't do that as it won't fit a narrative that they wholeheartedly believe in for better or worse.

BLM an organization created to be someting good and to help the community becomes another Black Panther, Nation of Islam type thing. That's whats sad

Nope.... But if people don't soon recognize what BLM activists think to themselves and say to each other behind closed doors, then you're seriously delusional.

isaiah-crowells-instagram-post-265a8d5ea19f2b8f.png

Yikes! For those who don't know - the owner of this Instagram is Isaiah Crowell who is a running back for the Cleveland Browns.

Could you imagine if this was reversed? If a white NFL player posted a pic of a white police officer slaying a kneeling black man, and then encouraged the depiction in writing? I'm sure that would go over well.

BLM an organization created to be someting good and to help the community becomes another Black Panther, Nation of Islam type thing. That's whats sad
I wouldn't give them that much credit. They're more like OWS; a group of people with an important message, but ultimately stymied by lack of central leadership and realizable goals, as well as counter-productive tactics.

WTF? People were clapping for this shit.

Text is taken from petition page:

Terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims".

This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations.

Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada.

It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Thoughts?
I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. BLM is a violent organization.

If you take into consideration how USA treats some terrorists and their rights, I don't think BLM should be on that list yet.

Back