[White House Petition] Recognize BLM as a Terrorist Organization - 114k+ Signed

blm

msnbc labels them all would-be MLK.

Fox and internet click bait says theyre all gang members and terrorists.

rise above the bs people. probably asking too much.

I wouldn't give them that much credit. They're more like OWS; a group of people with an important message, but ultimately stymied by lack of central leadership and realizable goals, as well as counter-productive tactics.
And this is my problem with labeling them a terrorist group. I believe many movements in the internet age are going to be like that making them vulnerable to the label terrorist if a couple of bad actors who happen to be sympathizers behave poorly.

Yikes! For those who don't know - the owner of this Instagram is Isaiah Crowell who is a running back for the Cleveland Browns.

Could you imagine if this was reversed? If a white NFL player posted a pic of a white police officer slaying a kneeling black man, and then encouraged the depiction in writing? I'm sure that would go over well.

Didn't a cop do something similar with a black guy running (picture) and him pointing his gun at it?

And this is my problem with labeling them a terrorist group. I believe many movements in the internet age are going to be like that making them vulnerable to the label terrorist if a couple of bad actors who happen to be sympathizers behave poorly.

Yep I use feminism as an example of this. Some feminist seriously wanted it to be that if a man and women got drunk and had sex the man was a rapist. Not all of them think that though.

Why would you want that. Basically everyone could be linked to terrorism, if we go down that slippery slope.

People need to be ridiculed when they deserve to be ridiculed. But to call them terrorists (and taking away their rights), is just too much IMO.

It's the support of the cop killing, or rather "we don't condone but we understand" cop killing, while actively encouraging violence in place of civil discussion. I mean, it's quite clearly no different that ISIS apologists.

It'd be cool if the actual ppl who signed the petition had names like
Omar
Tyron
Aaliyah

Instead of
Cody
Bradley
Garrett

You know, so the petition doesn't sound TOO, racist. I mean i don't know about any of ya'll but i have never once in my life met a black Garrett.

lol at these cry babies.

if blm is a terrorist organisation thrn all the whote nationalist groups should be as well.

atleast the blm has never killed anyone......

I dont agree with blm...but good lord people get a safe space already lol

It'd be cool if the actual ppl who signed the petition had names like
Omar
Tyron
Aaliyah

Instead of
Cody
Bradley
Garrett

You know, so the petition doesn't sound TOO, racist. I mean i don't know about any of ya'll but i have never once in my life met a black Garrett.

I know a black Garrett lol

I know a black Garrett lol
u sure?

maybe he just checked
[] White
[v] African American
[] Asian/Pacific Islander
[] Other

to get the job, like this
dolezal.jpg

What!? Maybe should have thrown up a quick google search on that one.
you dont need to because there isnt one.

if you count the dallas shootings..that wasnt blm..it was people taking advantage of the situation.

I dont recall the snipers being blm members.

WTF? People were clapping for this shit.

First of all it sounds like it says, you put your footdown and you bust them...I could be wrong.

Anyways I keep seeing the same video being posted by everyone....A shitload of memes on facebook.

It's just one guy, that doesn't mean BLM is a terrorist org at all.

Also LMFAO @ people wasting their time on White House petitions. All the White house does is tell you to either "go fuck yourself" or "we are working on it".....It's pointless IMO.

u sure?

maybe he just checked
[] White
[v] African American
[] Asian/Pacific Islander
[] Other

to get the job, like this
dolezal.jpg

Maybe it's my wake n bake, but I really wonder what would happen if her and Michael Jackson had a kid.

Back