White Belts with Cool Gi's

KarateIsBest**

White Belt
Reaction score
I am a white belt and I wear the cheapo ugly gi that I was given free for joining. It's the ugliest thing in the world....

We have a lot of white belts in our school, who has been training less than me and some who are more experienced.

But some of them have some really nice gi's..Koral's, Atama's, Fuji and one white belt has a Shoyoroll...They are all patched up and comparing next to me, I feel naked with no patches and my pants have shrunk to under my knees and I am swimming in the kimono top

I could understand the guys who are blues ++ have earned their swagger, but a white belt rockin a shoyoroll?

Maybe I feel kinda jealous of them, but I dunno...

apparel-karate-uniforms-tae-kwon-do-t-elite-black-v-neck.jpg

Dude, who cares!!!! If you wanna go out and get you a black Lucky Gi, do it, if someone dogs you, own it, work hard at your gym, show up to class and get as much time as possible... I know if your a dousche with a sick gi who goes to class once a month, then you look like a poser, but if you work your ass off and people know whos committed, screw it... Get you a sick Shoyoroll, Ouano or Lucky, if people talk shit, roll with em and let em know you've been working your skills!!!!

This topic has been posted before. What I have to say on this topic is to each is own. I am new and I went with Koral Gi because I plan to stick with it for long time. I own Koral because I wanted something reliable and proven. I don't plan to buy another one to compete in. Those if I could do it all over again I wished I got the Vulkcan Pro. My Koral has a hole in it and JJPG is taking forever to get back to me.

just get a padilla its cheap and good quality. no point in a whitebelt getting a shoyoroll if he sucks and gets tapped every roll

now i understand why the guys who have been on this forum more than 2 or 3 years rarely post anymore. after a while the threads just repeat themselves over and over...

Wear whatever gi you want that is also permitted by your instructor.

now i understand why the guys who have been on this forum more than 2 or 3 years rarely post anymore. after a while the threads just repeat themselves over and over...

Oh you have a brown belt in sherdog...get a life man, stop sitting in front of the computer and posting about how senior you are a sherdog member.........

You sound like a senior citizen..

Oh you have a brown belt in sherdog...get a life man, stop sitting in front of the computer and posting about how senior you are a sherdog member.........

I have an Atama Mundial gi that I paid like $170 for and I wore it when I was still a white belt, how do you like them apples?!

Eat shit, Red is a badass.

If you have the means, then do as you please. I started with a gameness to see I liked Bjj. After 2 months, and deciding that I wanted to stick with it, I bought a vulkan pro. 3 months later, another pro. 6 months later a shoyoroll. That's right, 3 gi's over a whopping $150 and I was still a white belt. Now that I'm a blue does it justify my purchases? Does anything justify purchasing anything?

Btw you should see my guitar room lol

I have an Atama Mundial gi that I paid like $170 for and I wore it when I was still a white belt, how do you like them apples?!

I think red is a computer geek that compensates for his anti social behavior (sitting at the computer trolling) by practicing BJJ so the bodybuilders won't be able to kick his ass.

Getting mad that new users post duplicates, just move on and not post and hijack people's thread.... It's rude and you're a geek..... You don't own the 'new post' button girlfriend.....

Oh your pocket protector has ink all over it ... you troll feces..

I think red is a computer geek that compensates for his anti social behavior (sitting at the computer trolling) by practicing BJJ so the bodybuilders won't be able to kick his ass.

Getting mad that new users post duplicates, just move on and not post and hijack people's thread.... It's rude and you're a geek..... You don't own the 'new post' button girlfriend.....

lol you're clearly trolling

Eat shit, Red is a badass.

No offense, but you're the doofy obese guy that follows Red around and laughs at everything he says huh...

'eat shit, red is a badass'..... ha ha ha.....He made you belive that huh..

red is one of the better posters on this forum cut him some slack..

but great comeback :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back