Which victory would mean the most for DC’s legacy?

LOL! <45>By the answers you are recieving you can see how silly your question was.

The thing is, wtf is DC doing? He said he will retire in March. He lied to us. I doubt he has any serious injury at all.

Jones. The fact he'd be winning at 40 would make the win much more impressive. That's also what makes that outcome that much more impossible. DC is not as good a fighter as he was several years back and his chances of beating Jones are considerably less than whatever small one he originally had. At HW though he could rule for years on skill alone(look at what Kongo is doing at almost 44 years old).

Stipe rematch would do something but the risk isn't worth the reward. Stipe's five inches taller than DC. Also if DC loses people will be crying age. If DC loses to anyone people will be crying age.

Ngannou is an interesting matchup if DC weren't planning to retire. Does almost nothing for his legacy, except another defense doesn't need to do it. The Ivan Drago in this story is Werdum not Ngannou. No one except Cain's most loyal fans were shocked by what happened. If DC really wants revenge for what happened to his friend he'd sue that trainer. Not Ngannou's fault Cain's body started falling apart in front of him.

The thing is, wtf is DC doing? He said he will retire in March. He lied to us. I doubt he has any serious injury at all.

Think he's waiting for Dana to set up the Brock thing. Then after the very predictable outcome of that fight he'll probably retire. Would be best for his legacy to get the defense record with two more fights after that, but after how he KO'd Stipe not so sure he cares about that.

Think he's waiting for Dana to set up the Brock thing. Then after the very predictable outcome of that fight he'll probably retire. Would be best for his legacy to get the defense record with two more fights after that, but after how he KO'd Stipe not so sure he cares about that.

I should have said wtf is the UFC doing. 5 months from the last HW title fight and not a single rumor about when the next one will be. There's no sign at all this Lesnar joke is being set up anytime soon.

it's been proved historically defending the HW title is harder than winning it. Based on that I get why is DC lying us about injuries and retirements.

Winning and defending the HW belt cemented DC's legacy but those two Jones fights take him out of GOAT talks.

I should have said wtf is the UFC doing. 5 months from the last HW title fight and not a single rumor about when the next one will be. There's no sign at all this Lesnar joke is being set up anytime soon.

it's been proved historically defending the HW title is harder than winning it. Based on that I get why is DC lying us about injuries and retirements.

The way Dana phrased his statement "Cormier's done a lot for me, he wants this fight, he's going to get it" strongly implies that request is a burden and he's doing it anyway. Look what happened with Cain, put a lot on hold for him for quite a while. Also save the new guys coming up like Blades, HW isn't clogged. There's Stipe who DC beat and all the other established top contenders who Stipe beat. No compelling fights there if DC is just sticking around for Brock and would be retired otherwise(which I'm taking an educated guess since he'd originally planned to retire ay 40). In a division where they'll be nothing except non anticipated rematches once DC is gone, they should feel more comfortable with this situation than say the abomination at 155.

Njmma with another shit thread, your boy is a cheat and you completely gave up on colby's cringy ass LOL.

you'd think you would want to talk DC up to make the roid cheats " wins " look better, get banned again.

Stipe is pointless. I get it. He destroys stipe 1001/1000 times. I mean he's doing this part time isn't he? Hes a plumber or some shit.

Ngannou would be exciting and look great on his resume.

Jones...is just always going to have an advantage given their body types.

If he beat Jones the people calling him the GOAT would have a real credible argument. Especially if he stopped him. Itd be hard to deny. Especially given DCs age. And it would be one of the greatest sports stories of all time

It would. Christ it would be such a amazing story it would melt even a die hard jones fan’s heart.

Let’s be fair love him or hate him, very few wouldn’t be happy for DC to end it with a win over jones.

I think even Jones would be absolutely humble in defeat and praise DC after.

Stipe rematch: eliminates all doubts that the first fight was a fluke or due to the eye poke. He would be 2-0 over the man with most ufc HW title defense.

Jones 3: he would finally have a win over the goat who made him cry twice

Ngannou: he gets revenge over the man who made his teammate look silly in under a minute. (The same teammate who DC claims is better than himself)

Discuss

What kind of a thread is this?

Jon Jones is the GOAT, beating him would get DC firmly into the conversation.

Anyone beating Jones would be the biggest victory in the UFC, so of course its Jones. Have Stipe rematch Struve if he wants to redeem himself, or match Stipe up against JDS since they are tied at 1-1.

Jones easy.

DC deads him at HW.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back