Pavlovich would still most likely beat Ngannou

Pav doesnt have the chin of Ngannou and not many people do. I expect Pav to be KOed by Francis at some point in the rounds if a match were to happen

Pav doesnt have the chin of Ngannou and not many people do. I expect Pav to be KOed by Francis at some point in the rounds if a match were to happen

from what i have seen, Pavlovich has never been rocked in his career

Pav got humiliated by Overeem on the ground. There is no evidence of him being "physically superior" to Ngannou. He certainly doesnt look like it.
Every single time I see someone post this, I know they never watched the fight. One of the stupider pervasive narratives on Sherdog.
from what i have seen, Pavlovich has never been rocked in his career
He got rocked then tripped by overeem and TKO'd in his debut, which is most certainly not "Overeem humuliating" him on the ground.

Are people seriously saying Pav is better when Francis just debatably beat the world HW champ? Come now.

Don't be turning big bad Frank into Rodney Dangerfield, that's ridiculous.

How does Pavlovich hit as hard as Ngannou? Ngannou wrecks his opponents with a single hit, Pavlovich swarms them
Francis has heavier shots, I think that should be pretty obvious when looking at their past fights.

Well, we will never know for sure. Thanks again, UFC, way to negotiate.

Khabib says Sergei beats Ngannou. Khabib don't lie.

Khabib actually says that Ngannou is the scarier puncher. But if Pavlovich uses his wrestling and "hangs on Francis" for 1.5-2 rounds to wear him out, he can easily win.

Reach wise they are pretty similar. They both enjoy having monkey arms. I don't think power matters as much because they both hit very hard or at least hard enough. I haven't seen enough to say Sergei has an advantage or not. His fights really end too fast. He has some throws in his arsenal but I don't think he is going to goon Francis like that.

Every single time I see someone post this, I know they never watched the fight. One of the stupider pervasive narratives on Sherdog.

He got rocked then tripped by overeem and TKO'd in his debut, which is most certainly not "Overeem humuliating" him on the ground.

I've seen every one of his fights. He has shown us nothing except that he hits hard. Ngannou on the other hand I've actually seen use his ground game.

Ngannou has more muscle mass than Pavlovich, yes. but Pavlovich has the bigger and more robust frame.

both are very explosive but Pavlovich more so and with better cardio

really this is a very stereotypical west African built athlete vs northern European/Russian viking built athlete
Are you really claiming to know who would win a fight based on genetics? Wtf are you talking about, man? Is that you Roe Jogan?

Pavlovich has shown a very impressive chin against Lewis and Tuivasa who both landed clean heavy shots.

But Francis hits even harder, and he doesn't let people hit him as easily.
And Fhe has shown tons of heart while Pavlovich folded under pressure against Overeem.

Pav gets murked, easily. If a lot of you were more honest with yourselves you would admit that you overrate him simply because he's russian

the bolded is an interesting observation. but let's compare Ngannou to Miocic:

stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-ufc-220.jpg

head and frame similar in size, with Miocic having the bigger and wider torso (Ngannou has more muscle mass though)

Ngannou vs Blaydes

CfnyD4YVIAA_SoV.jpg:large

now Pavlovich vs Blaydes

1483912005.0.jpg

any thoughts, sherdog?
More weak trolling and shit posting since ngannou made fury look like a bitch. Lose money or are you really just that stupid?

More weak trolling and shit posting since ngannou made fury look like a bitch. Lose money or are you really just that stupid?

Stipe Miocic is the bigger men, on bone structure and frame, than Francis Ngannou. Ngannou does put on more muscle though and has very gifted genetics in that regard

if Pavolovich and Ngannou squared up to each other, Pavlovich would be the bigger man with much wider torso/rib cage and shoulders

here is the difference in bone structure between the two men when both were young and skinny:

rue201dc65e4d.jpg

Francis-Ngannou-6.jpg

i think this tells the story on which of the two has the more gifted bone structure.

White Ngannou has been impressive but he has literally big shoes to fill to be actual Ngannou. If the UFC was willing, we would get to see that match – which means we'll never get to see that fight.

Pav got humiliated by Overeem on the ground. There is no evidence of him being "physically superior" to Ngannou. He certainly doesnt look like it.
he's not. a better grappler maybe, but he doesn't have the power or athleticism at all. you can freaking eyeball that shit just on his weirdly top heavy form and maybe a bit scoliosis posture. anyone thinking Pav has anywhere near Ngannou's power is freaking off the meds.

Back