Pavlovich would still most likely beat Ngannou

There is absolutely nothing to support your claims. Francis is the bigger stronger man. Francis has the strongest recorded punch. Not pav.

The Overeem that destroyed pav, got uppercutted to low orbit by Francis. Francis is better everywhere, and his resume is 10x stronger than pavs.

Ngannou has more muscle mass than Pavlovich, yes. but Pavlovich has the bigger and more robust frame.

both are very explosive but Pavlovich more so and with better cardio

really this is a very stereotypical west African built athlete vs northern European/Russian viking built athlete

I have no idea who wins any of the fights that did NOT happen. Neither does anybody else.

One of the two people in any fight is going to win. Except for draws of course.

What people think would have happened means NOTHING. As it did not happen and won’t happen.

Threre are opinions and nothing more.

Please show me proof that anybody in the legit boxing world or legit mma world that said before the fight it would end in a split decision.

Lol @ going back 5-6 years for Pavlovich while having the memory of a fuckin goldfish for Francis

Pavlovich has gone on a spotless run since that early loss to Overeem

Francis has lost twice in that same timeframe and looked like shit in his most recent MMA win

Having said that, I'd probably go with Francis too. Pavlovich's head looks like he's the type to go out cold unconscious if he really gets hit while Francis' head looks made of stone.

Lol @ going back 5-6 years for Pavlovich while having the memory of a fuckin goldfish for Francis

Pavlovich has gone on a spotless run since that early loss to Overeem

Francis has lost twice in that same timeframe and looked like shit in his most recent MMA win

Having said that, I'd probably go with Francis too. Pavlovich's head looks like he's the type to go out cold unconscious if he really gets hit while Francis' head looks made of stone.

the bolded is an interesting observation. but let's compare Ngannou to Miocic:

stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-ufc-220.jpg

head and frame similar in size, with Miocic having the bigger and wider torso (Ngannou has more muscle mass though)

Ngannou vs Blaydes

CfnyD4YVIAA_SoV.jpg:large

now Pavlovich vs Blaydes

1483912005.0.jpg

any thoughts, sherdog?

I suspect maybe not a great matchup for Sergei, his defence isnt that amazing and Francis is quite a bit faster than him, if it went past a couple of rounds I think maybe Sergei would take over cardio wise but Ngannou has shown a very good chin so I don't think he'd be easy to bully.

Francis would be like a -1000 favourite. Anything can happen at HW but Ngannou is the bigger man, faster hands and a proven chin and actually good gas tank relative to other HW fighters.

Ngannou by 2nd round KO would be my pick.

Ngannou has more muscle mass than Pavlovich, yes. but Pavlovich has the bigger and more robust frame.

both are very explosive but Pavlovich more so and with better cardio

really this is a very stereotypical west African built athlete vs northern European/Russian viking built athlete

Since when russians have a more robust frame ? Source : bro science {<jordan}

Francis would be like a -1000 favourite. Anything can happen at HW but Ngannou is the bigger man, faster hands and a proven chin and actually good gas tank relative to other HW fighters.

Ngannou by 2nd round KO would be my pick.

Pavlovich is the bigger man on frame; Pavlovich has faster hands; and Pavlovich has the better gas tank

chin is debatable

Ngannou's best chance is to catch Pavlovich coming in with his check hook. but Pavlovich has the bigger reach and knows how to use it, and is the more explosive fighter

Pavlovich hits harder of the two and with more crisp combinations. he just doesn't load up as much.

Chin is debatable.

Pavlovich would control the center against Ngannou and most likely would be doing the bullying. Ngannou would be most dangerous off the back foot with his check hook

at this point, this is straight up trolling

No. Just stop UFC. Let Francis have his ground breaking moment in peace. It's too early for weak attempt to derail, devalue his accomplishments, and it comes off with seroius jealous bitch vibes. let the man have his moment. you guys do separate things.

Dana is going to debut ZUFFA Boxing and this will be first fight

Has Ngannou ever even been wobbled? If not, I favor him over any other fighter who's relying on "puncher's chance."

TerrorTimmy said:
Some are definitely trying to push a UFC narrative.

Dionysian said:
What do all of those people have in common? UFC corporate shills.

Let Francis have his ground breaking moment in peace. It's too early for weak attempt to derail, devalue his accomplishments, and it comes off with serious jealous bitch vibes.

Killer Kadoogan, the numerous degrading threads prove it's NEVER too early to parrot Dana's hatred for Francis.

Not even a simple "Congratulations" from Dana, the UFC brass, or it's paid shill mouthpieces.

Pitiful that not a hint of decency is shown to the man that proved himself against all odds.

Numerous degrading threads prove it's NEVER too early to parrot Dana's hatred for Francis.

Not even a simple "Congratulations" from Dana, the UFC brass, or it's paid shill mouthpieces.

Pitiful that not a hint of decency is shown to the man that proved himself against all odds.
it's crazy, that we, as fans of MMA, on a MMA forum, that there are people here, who would not celebrate the biggest victory for MMA, that has ever been had, and instead, are trying so hard to shit on Francis. It is absolute insanity. But it's easy to see who to ignore now, who to not take seriously.

Dana White burner accounts flooding the forums today I see.

Jesus Christ why are so many on Pav's band wagon like he's some kind of phenom or prodigy? He got son'd by Overeem, how incredibly bad understanding of MMA do you have if you don't expect a similar outcome if he were to fight Ngannou? Pavlovich is on a nice streak against sloppy brawlers and Blaydes, but he still has A LOT to prove. Thinking he'd beat Ngannou is just an utterly stupid take.

Back