Which version of the 4 Horsemen had the best stable?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which 4 wrestlers combined made the best version of the 4 Horsemen?
This stable always made you raise 4 fingers when they walked out.

Which stable was the worst version of the 4 Horsemen?
Name the wrestlers

Flair, Windham, Tully, Arn.

Tied for 2nd would be
Flair, Arn, Ole, Tully

And

Flair, Arn, Tully, Luger

All the others don't exist.

Last edited:
The Horsemen never shoulda made it out of the 80's
The original 4 were so badass and were literally a crime syndicate taking over a town and making sure everything ran through them
Getting rid of Ole and adding Lex was a good storyline and it made sense but it weakened the structure just a little bit
Barry coming in made no sense and everything after that just got worse and worse
By the 90's they were a joke, a caricature of themselves desperately trying to cling to past glories and find that spark one more time but it never happened

The Horsemen never shoulda made it out of the 80's
The original 4 were so badass and were literally a crime syndicate taking over a town and making sure everything ran through them
Getting rid of Ole and adding Lex was a good storyline and it made sense but it weakened the structure just a little bit
Barry coming in made no sense and everything after that just got worse and worse
By the 90's they were a joke, a caricature of themselves desperately trying to cling to past glories and find that spark one more time but it never happened

What, you didn't like Pretty Paul Roma?

Flair, Tully, Arn and Ole were as good as it gets to me and they were the blueprint for many other stables. They had the perfect complementary pieces and always had belts. The worst to me was the version with Mongo. I have very little reason other than I didn't like anything about him.

Wish this version had a longer run. Was a big fan of both Pillman and Benoit

0de95639b7bd6d03c7b3defd5534a91b--the-four-horsemen-wrestling-wwe.jpg

What, you didn't like Pretty Paul Roma?
Felt bad for him on that WWF/E documentary, when they fucked him over because he'd been nice about the other Horsemen, so they lied to him about what Flair had said (who'd also been cordial), to get him to go off on one, then showed the footage to the others so they'd cut promos on him too. Classy.

Felt bad for him on that WWF/E documentary, when they fucked him over because he'd been nice about the other Horsemen, so they lied to him about what Flair had said (who'd also been cordial), to get him to go off on one, then showed the footage to the others so they'd cut promos on him too. Classy.

Really? I didn't know that side story. Is that from the Austin Podcast he was on?

Really? I didn't know that side story. Is that from the Austin Podcast he was on?
It's the Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen doc. It's not confirmed, but story was that the suits wanted some controversy, so after the guys were all nice about each other, the producers lied to Roma, who somewhat understandably felt slighted, and off it went for the second take.

It's the Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen doc. It's not confirmed, but story was that the suits wanted some controversy, so after the guys were all nice about each other, the producers lied to Roma, who somewhat understandably felt slighted, and off it went for the second take.

I saw the doc, but never knew the side story. I'm not surprised that WWE would do that.

Back