Which UFC fighters will not grow a belly after retirement?

I think it's quite harsh to call them fat. Athletes take so much effort getting themselves to an elite shape that anything less then that is seen as "overweight". Personally I think Gina for example looks great with the curvier figure.

You may think she looks great but that doesn't change that she's actually fat. Has nothing to do with her having been an athlete. That's simply what being fat look like.

Only guy here at first glace that ain't fat is Rumble - he just discovered or rather went hard on anabolic steroids. GSP also just bloated in that picture.

When you've been having to cut weight for years and years, I can't blame these guys for letting go for a little while.

4d275c0f1b6cd.preview-300.jpg

Damn I didn't know he got that big!

I guess even in his prime he was kind of fat.

gardner1.jpg

You may think she looks great but that doesn't change that she's actually fat. Has nothing to do with her having been an athlete. That's simply what being fat look like.

Only guy here at first glace that ain't fat is Rumble - he just discovered or rather went hard on anabolic steroids. GSP also just bloated in that picture.

Yeah Rumble's stopped the PED's now and dropped 40lbs.

Dominick Cruz will never same with DJ

Yeah Rumble's stopped the PED's now and dropped 40lbs.

He sure dropped 40, idk though if he dropped everything altogether tho <45>

Certainly dropped the Dianabol tho

These fat Ronda shoops are slaying me for some reason.<Lmaoo>

But it's not fat by everyman standards, it's fat compared to an athlete. If Gina was a normal woman who worked in a supermarket her figure wouldn't be an issue.

I think it's quite harsh to call them fat. Athletes take so much effort getting themselves to an elite shape that anything less then that is seen as "overweight". Personally I think Gina for example looks great with the curvier figure.
Some yes and some no. If you don't think Rampage and Roy nelson are fat I'm concerned for your health. More vegetables and less sugar can help.

But it's not fat by everyman standards, it's fat compared to an athlete. If Gina was a normal woman who worked in a supermarket her figure wouldn't be an issue.

No, it's definitely fat by medical standards and normal people standards. Maybe not fat by American standards because that population is now over 60% overweight or obese but by relevant standards, it's definitely fat.

Back