Which UFC fighters will not grow a belly after retirement?

can't imagine max holloway being fat, doesn't have the body type to be
ferguson either

@cyrusthevyrus fucked up his own thread...

Also, I forgot one from earlier: Timmay has always been a fatty -- that's even why he said he pissed hot (before you were born, I know). The wheelchair photo you posted, though, was from shortly after he had knee or hip surgery.
it is called thread merge

But that's how he's always looked during his fighting years, between bouts of course...

The one and only "Ricky Fatton."

Big fan of that dude.
Fatton.jpg
he was great in the ring, had some very enjoyable fights.

NINTCHDBPICT000533125498.jpg
{<jordan}

can't imagine max holloway being fat, doesn't have the body type to be
ferguson either

Anyone can grow fat if they eat enough. They're extremely active guys, Tony notoriously killing himself working out.

Max eats tons - if he ever stops working out, he'll baloon and look like he's from Samoa rather than Hawaii.

Anyone can grow fat if they eat enough. They're extremely active guys, Tony notoriously killing himself working out.

Max eats tons - if he ever stops working out, he'll baloon and look like he's from Samoa rather than Hawaii.
Anyone can be skinny not anyone can realistically be fat, some peoples' bodies just burn loads of calories without doing anything.

Anyone can be skinny not anyone can realistically be fat, some peoples' bodies just burn loads of calories without doing anything.

I highly doubt there is someone with a NEAT over 500 calories. Anyone can be skinny, everyone can be fat - besides some very few and rare exceptions that can't due to a medical condition.

Nor does anyone burn anything without doing something. That's not how it works.

Back