Which UFC fighters will not grow a belly after retirement?

nintchdbpict000368750797.jpg
Hatton looks alcoholic, but not fat. He's got a normal-above average physique for a guy his age. He's just wearing about 20 extra years on his face (and brain).

It's pretty fucking crazy that he has quite a lot of wins at HW.

james-toney-and-mike-mccallum-pose-after-the-fight-at-renosparks-in-picture-id178192017

Because he's an old school, bad ass motherfucker who was born to fight, James Toney, he could've been world pound for pound GOAT of all time, that's how gifted he was.

I know that OP wasn't even born yet when "Rumbleweight" was a thing but, yeah. Rumble looks like he's hanging around his typical walkaround weight when not cut down to a proper fighting weight, or emaciated for a weigh-in at a class he has no business trying for.

GSP doesn't look much different from out-of-camp (notice no extreme fat layer), but his gut looks bloated from the inside. Could be that he had an intestinal issue (he did, IIRC), or could be just caught the photo at the top of a deep breath. He's always had a "HGH gut" looking belly, even on the scales.

Hendricks and Hendo both look like their walkaround-weight selves. Hendo maaaayyybe just little more around the waist, but he's not considerably fatter.

Mir/DC: Again, I don't think you understand the definition of the word "retired".

Vegas restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill or something like that. They give people hospital gowns to wear as a novelty and serve ridiculous shit like that burger.

And if you don't finish it, you get spanked with a paddle

That's scary.

Can you imagine if Roy Nelson really let himself go?

Vegas restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill or something like that. They give people hospital gowns to wear as a novelty and serve ridiculous shit like that burger.

That one of those places that you get it free if you finish it?

@cyrusthevyrus fucked up his own thread...

Also, I forgot one from earlier: Timmay has always been a fatty -- that's even why he said he pissed hot (before you were born, I know). The wheelchair photo you posted, though, was from shortly after he had knee or hip surgery.

Mayweatther June 1998

floyd-mayweather-jr-poses-for-a-portrait-on-june-111998-in-atlantic-picture-id158063473

Mayweather Aug 2017 19 years later

gettyimages-839146186-87cf169c-ea59-4174-95e3-8e0602d9d75c.jpg

Back