Which Soda is Best in Diet Form?

Is that a fact tho? I've heard people say this but the one time I looked it up the theory was based on a study about sugar-dependent rats being more likely to eat sugary foods if you suddenly remove sugar from their liquid diet. So their reasoning for why diet soda is worse than regular is that fatass sugar-addicted humans will binge harder on sugary foods if they switch to diet soda lol. But nothing about the actual science of artificial sweetener being worse for you than sugar
There have been tons of studies on it, since it’s tricking your system to thinking there is sugar but there is not you store more sugar and can’t bum it right in layman’s terms.

Ever try Zevia naturally sweetened with stevia from Sam's Club? More expensive, but I think zero calories. Tastes a bit like watered down cola. Not that bad.

There have been tons of studies on it, since it’s tricking your system to thinking there is sugar but there is not you store more sugar and can’t bum it right in layman’s terms.
But again, that adverse effect is dependent on you consuming sugar in other foods. If you eliminate the sugary foods (which everyone should be doing anyways if they're trying to eat healthy) then opting for a diet soda over regular is gonna be better for you. At the very least it's simply fewer calories

They are all pretty nasty IMO. They make me super thirsty actually.

439a8acaf72ed2d051541ec4ab932417.jpg
Fresca rapes everything else in existence. Every flavor. Diet Squirt ain't bad, but it can't keep up.

Diet Dr. Pepper is definitely the best of the major soda diet versions.

Im on quest to find the best diet soda but every diet version of the products I like taste like absolute shit.

So far the best I've come across has been Diet Dr. Pepper or diet Mt dew

What's the best diet soda?

I drink a lot of diet sodas and it never made me crave sugar like studies suggest they do.

Im enjoying righ tnow Diet Barqs root beer
617ety9NRIL._SL1000_.jpg

Diet Cherry Dr Pepper
Diet Root beer from Mug or A and W or Barqs
Diet Cherry Coca cola or Coke Zero
Sprite Zero
diet Orange Soda
diet cherry 7up or diet 7up

I can't stand the aftertaste of diet sodas, however I like these:

No weird aftetaste and it comes in a bunch of different flavors. Also, it's reasonably priced at my local grocery store, and dirt cheap (i.e. as cheap or cheaper than soda) at Costco. Though you lose the ability to pick the flavors in the Costco pack, the 3 flavors it has are pretty good.

My kids that don't like any regular or diet "soda", and my wife that's uber picky, all like this best:

black_raspberry_new.jpg
I have 15 of those in my garage fridge lol, I got them at Ralphs/Krogers when they were on sale 2 for a dollar. I got 20 of them.

I read those studies apparently it causes your body to produce more insulin causing you to get like a hypoglycemic reaction where you start feeling weak and need carbs or sugar, but I think thats when people drink it without a meal I drink my diet soda with a meal and never had an issue I only drink them with meals though, and I drink diet soda all the time, or sugarless sparking carbonated waters, never had cravings for sugar/carbs after drinking one like they claim happens and Im don't lift weights or workout regularly just do gardening in my yard and I do one full body workout a week to maintain my muscle and Im at 14 to 15 percent body fat I have a fast metabolism though.

Another study said aspartame causes a drop in dopamine and makes you crave sugar.

Again I only drink Sodas with meals so maybe thats why I don't get any of those sugar cravings.

Im on quest to find the best diet soda but every diet version of the products I like taste like absolute shit.

caffeine free diet coke

How about in scientific terms, since the layman's version is nonsense.

diet soda is very pointless to me I either do regular soda or drink a coffee. diet soda is also very unhealthy and cancer causing too my stomach alway hurts after I drank a diet coke I see no upsides to diet sodas.

diet soda is very pointless to me I either do regular soda or drink a coffee. diet soda is also very unhealthy and cancer causing too my stomach alway hurts after I drank a diet coke I see no upsides to diet sodas.
Dang Cancer causing? I think I heard about that from the artificial splenda or sweetener.

Also it causes you a stomach likely from the artificial sweetner, your gut cant handle it, im guess you got ulcers?

If you dont like Diet or sodas, try Carbonated water, they dont cause cancer at all its mineral water with natural minerals and has a sour taste like an acquired taste that the rich folks love. I dont like the tastes but I found an Arrowhead type that I can tolerate it has lemon flavor, I like Soda cause it makes me burp

I dont feel good unless I burp after eating a hearty mill, that congested feeling sucks but when you get a good burp after eating you feel refreshed.

Dang Cancer causing? I think I heard about that from the artificial splenda or sweetener.

Also it causes you a stomach likely from the artificial sweetner, your gut cant handle it, im guess you got ulcers?

If you dont like Diet or sodas, try Carbonated water, they dont cause cancer at all its mineral water with natural minerals and has a sour taste like an acquired taste that the rich folks love. I dont like the tastes but I found an Arrowhead type that I can tolerate it has lemon flavor, I like Soda cause it makes me burp

I dont feel good unless I burp after eating a hearty mill, that congested feeling sucks but when you get a good burp after eating you feel refreshed.
supposedly it has more to do with the fact that diet soda actually makes you obese more so than the aspartame which gave lab rats cancer.
https://www.mdanderson.org/publicat.../does-diet-soda-cause-cancer.h19-1589046.html

We switched to La Croix at our office and we are all happy. Lime sucks and it is usually 50% of the flavor in a case at Costco so I got to Fart and Smile and pick my own flavors.

Have you tried the Cola flavor? Dear God. It is zero calorie bliss!

Zero guilt, and endless pleasure.

61tN491MLUL._SL1369_.jpg

Fresca

Have you tried the Cola flavor? Dear God. It is zero calorie bliss!

Zero guilt, and endless pleasure.

61tN491MLUL._SL1369_.jpg
I need to find this, i hope its caffeine free though, i cant handle caffeine makes me use the restroom to piss multiple times after drinking it

There is no "sour" taste. No salty taste. If your.taste buds are accustomed to a low sugar diet you simply taste the flavor. Go low carb and no sugar and everything tastes different.

And veggies taste amazing.

Don't drink soda! It is literally poisoning you. The sugar hit fucks your liver, fucks your insulin response and triggers fat accumulation and sugar addiction.

Drinking soda is worse than smoking.

Back