Which Soda is Best in Diet Form?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Im on quest to find the best diet soda but every diet version of the products I like taste like absolute shit.

So far the best I've come across has been Diet Dr. Pepper or diet Mt dew

What's the best diet soda?

We switched to La Croix at our office and we are all happy. Lime sucks and it is usually 50% of the flavor in a case at Costco so I got to Fart and Smile and pick my own flavors.

Thx ya. I quit regular soda months ago lately Ive had an itch for soda but I wanna do the diet ones instead

Health-Ade Lemon Lime Booch Pop
health-ade-lemon-lime-soda.jpg

Basically anything that already tastes weirdly chemical won’t suffer from transition to artificial sweeteners. So Mt. Dew, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, some brands of Root Beer, they all hold up well.

Im on quest to find the best diet soda but every diet version of the products I like taste like absolute shit.

Soda water.

Everything else is actually worse for your diet than straight soda.

Get with the program. Diet soda doesn’t work.

Diet Soda? Seriously, just drink water. If you want flavoured Soda so much, you can drink the original. It´s almost the same and don´t make a difference.

Publix brand diet root beer

I don't drink soda anymore but I used to always drink Coke with lunch. When I wanted to lose weight I switched to diet Coke and honestly, you just get used to it. You get so used to in fact that if you try a regular one, it will taste sickeningly sweet. It seems gross at first but like anything, you can retrain yourself to like it.

Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Dew, pretty much any citrus or fruit-flavored soda. Helps cover up the artificial sweetener taste, I guess. That taste comes through more with colas, although Coke Zero is a major improvement over Diet Coke.

Back