Which Soda is Best in Diet Form?

Coke Zero and Sprite Zero are legit, so is Diet 7Up and Diet Shasta Cream Soda

I agree with Diet Mountain Dew, although I am honestly not picky. I can drink all the different types of diet cola and they taste pretty good to me. I have no aversions to any artificial sweetener. I usually just buy whatever is on sale.

Coke Zero is nectar of the gods.

coca-cola-zero-sugar-282x130.png
Idk about that, but it's the only decent diet soda I've had

Soda water.

Everything else is actually worse for your diet than straight soda.

Get with the program. Diet soda doesn’t work.
Is that a fact tho? I've heard people say this but the one time I looked it up the theory was based on a study about sugar-dependent rats being more likely to eat sugary foods if you suddenly remove sugar from their liquid diet. So their reasoning for why diet soda is worse than regular is that fatass sugar-addicted humans will binge harder on sugary foods if they switch to diet soda lol. But nothing about the actual science of artificial sweetener being worse for you than sugar

I like flavoured fizzy 0% waters. Even Safeway own brands are tasty. I'm not good with coke or Dr Pepper.
I love 0% milk more though. Or wine. Or vodka.

I like flavoured fizzy 0% waters. Even Safeway own brands are tasty. I'm not good with coke or Dr Pepper.
I love 0% milk more though. Or wine. Or vodka.

SKIM MILK?!

There is only one thing I hate more than lying. Skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk.

SKIM MILK?!

There is only one thing I hate more than lying. Skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk.
I drink both. But skimmed milk is more thirst quenching. I have a growler and flask I bring into work ever day with Nesquick strawberry. If I drank that much full fat milk I would be the size of the cow it was milked from.

Sprite zero. I cant tell the difference between the 2.

Everything else tastes like a different version of their unadulterated self.

Diet Sierra Mist.

Gave up on pop along time ago though, I pretty much only drink La Croix or Polar seltzer if I'm having something flavored.

As someone who is absolutely disgusted by literally every diet or zero calorie/sugar soda that has ever been created, I had an epiphany the other week thanks to my girlfriend.

Diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Idk what the fuck they did, but it doesn't have that nasty aftertaste that you get with basically all diet sodas. It's so damn close to the real thing, and I have no idea how they do it. No other diet soda even comes close to being this drinkable and enjoyable.

Back