• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which MMA promotion had the best looking gloves?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What gloves are your favorite?

In my personal ranking, they are:
1. WEC gloves - Great shade of blue and the "World Extreme Cagefighting" across the bottom of the glove gives it a nice touch. These also have a huge nostalgia factor for me. They remind me of late nights watching WEC WrecKage on Versus being bombarded with Amp Energy ads.
image.jpeg

2. RIZIN - I never thought green would ever work well as an MMA glove. These completely changed that. Great glove design as well. I like them more than the PRIDE ones.
image.jpeg

3. Bellator Reds - Say what you want about Bellator; these gloves just looked good on just about any fighter.
image.png

Hot shots diabetes gloves.

charlie-sheen-hot-shots!-part-deux-1993-2JD8AAH.jpg

Rizin’s gloves went with an odd colour choice imo.

Olive greenish is not what I would of chosen.

Rizin, I think they look great, I love the colour and the shape of the glove looks awesome.

They still havent curve the fingers part to prevent eyepokes despite fans pointing it out for years now. Randy brown in his yt channel also pointed out that the fingers part is now a bit loose on the edges and can potentially give more cuts.

They have already been tested the gloves and there has been a significant reduction in eyepokes. They’ve been using them for contender series

If you watch the press release video they go into detail on the issue

Back