Media Which fighters should GLORY Kickboxing sign?

Thank you man. Will be having a lot of events so lots of new blood coming. Will for sure keep an eye on this thread. Thanx guys
Bring the last Wu Lin Feng tournament winners from 65 to 75kg: Li Hui, Ouyang Feng and Liu Xiangming. Guys like Jia Aoqi, Wang Pengfei, Jing Ying and Wei Rui would be nice additions too for 65kg division. I think Wei Rui is the only guy not called Robin van Roosmalen able to beat Petchpanomrung under Kickboxing rules (also a K-1 champ). Jia Aoqi beat two current ONE champions: knocked Tawanchai out and beat Petchtanong THE SAME FREAKING NIGHT. Luo Chao would be nice also together with Ouyang Feng on the 70kg division.

Petchyndee Academy just broke with ONE Championship, I guess you guys can bring Petchmorakot, Capitan, Rittewada... Three guys fighting at 65-70kg that are absolute world class monsters; and I guess you can sign them up for peanuts because they are back at fighting at thai stadiums now. Petchmorakot and Capitan were ONE champions.

When Andurand is ready to get over with his anti-russian and bielorrussian bullshit, you guys should bring Kiamran Nabati, Mamuka Usubyan, Zhora Akopyan, Vasiliy Semenov (he beat Jordan Pikeur in february and Constantin Rusu in october last year), Dmitry Menshikov (bring him back please), Maksim Sulgin, Nikita Kozlov (he beat Ariel Machado on july and Zinedine Hameur-Lain last month) and Aleksandr Skvortsov.

Jonatan Maloqueiro y Jhonata Diniz are two brazilians who won the last Tatneft cup, also in Russia.

Also: snatch Regian Eersel from ONE.

Last edited:
Wouldn't necessarily look into most of the names 80 kg and up on that list tho :D

GLORY’s Dutch broadcasting partner “Videoland” reveals that we have a Collision-card coming up in their schedule

Bring back D'Angelo Marshall and Christian Baya. Perhaps Chico Kwasi as a new guy.
River Daz?

Got TKO'd in boxing last year, not sure about his kickboxing plans.

Should GLORY reach out to former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou now that he’s a free agent?

To do some big superfights and get more international attention lol

I mean from Francis' perspective.

He didn't re-sign with the UFC because he wants to make big money in boxing. The UFC didn't let him do that and he asked for a lot of money I guess to make up for it which the UFC didn't budge on

That must mean he wants more money than a company like Glory could offer. Plus he'd have to learn kickboxing and the biggest star in Glory is probably Overeem who he already fought.

I wish Glory could sign him it'd be fun but it seems unrealistic.

I mean from Francis' perspective.

He didn't re-sign with the UFC because he wants to make big money in boxing. The UFC didn't let him do that and he asked for a lot of money I guess to make up for it which the UFC didn't budge on

That must mean he wants more money than a company like Glory could offer. Plus he'd have to learn kickboxing and the biggest star in Glory is probably Overeem who he already fought.

I wish Glory could sign him it'd be fun but it seems unrealistic.
Oh yeah GLORY most definitely won’t offer him as much as the UFC was offering him. According to Dana Francis could’ve been the best paid UFC heavyweight of all time, but he still turned the contract down.
I’m still not 100% sure if it’s “only” a money thing from Francis’ side. It plays a huge part sure, but I also get the feeling that he really wants to box against the biggest names in the world, and that the guys just wants to chase the big dreams he had when he was a little boy

I know it won’t be enough to sign Francis, but if you’re a champion or big name you get very good money in kickboxing.
GLORY paid their fighters a total of €1.625 million for the Badr Hari vs Alistair Overeem event (9 fights on the card), and I assume Badr and Reem took the lion’s share of that money. Also, this number doesn’t include PPV-points.

GLORY definitely should he able to pay Ngannou the amount of money he got paid in his last contract.
I remember Francis talking about getting paid 600k for his title defence against Ciryl Gane (only fightpurse, no PPV-points). He was complaining about that contract so Francis probably wouldn’t sign somewhere else for the same money, I know, but GLORY should be able to pay him something like that for sure

Those PPV points you speak of are kind of meaningful when you are a UFC champ, not so much for anyone in Glory. You'd actually have to sell PPV's.

Back