Media Which fighters should GLORY Kickboxing sign?

Y'know who i think Glory should sign? This guy who just became ufc middleweight champ, he's got pretty good striking for an mma guy.

I know this was a joke / troll post but no thank you. There is no interesting fights for him in KB anymore. I'm happy to see him compete in the UFC. KB is dead 85kg and above.

I know this was a joke / troll post but no thank you. There is no interesting fights for him in KB anymore. I'm happy to see him compete in the UFC. KB is dead 85kg and above.
I’m sure there’s some Glory HW’s he could take out / have an interesting fight with though

Well, yesterday he was 96 kg in the cage, he walka around at 100 kg+.
Someone like Khbabez , who previously was scheduled to fight Vakhitov

Hmm, it doesn't sound that interesting to be honest and it wouldn't be a difficult fight for Pereira.
Anyway there's no chance we'll see him again in KB, at least not for a long time until his UFC career is over.

Hmm, it doesn't sound that interesting to be honest and it wouldn't be a difficult fight for Pereira.
Anyway there's no chance we'll see him again in KB, at least not for a long time until his UFC career is over.
Yeah I don’t think he should return, just make money and history in UFC now if I was him.
But I mean at HW-kickboxing there would be some new challenges that excite me as a fan. I also favor him to beat Khbabez and some others

Might not be popular but Glory might do well to go down the ONE route and have some MMA matches too. A lot of attainable talent in Europe, and an obvious market for it.

The young Romanian Stefan Latescu, but at 95 because in my opinion the heavy category means super heavy and you have to be even taller than 187 cm. He is an incredible talent, I saw him today with Sattari in K-1.

According to Michael van Os, son of Edwin van Os (CEO of Enfusion), there is currently no GLORY Rivals event planned for 2023 in collaboration with Enfusion.
He says: “We’ll see what the future with GLORY brings. But I can tell you that Enfusion got a lot of great regular Enfusion events planned for 2023!”
(timestamped)

So that means the GLORY X Enfusion collab is still on

26 years old undefeated Romanian kickboxer Sorin Căliniuc signed with GLORY Kickboxing

Fighter wiki-page by the beloved @Broadcast:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorin_Căliniuc

About a year ago he fought Stoyan Koprivlenski at the Romanian Colosseum Tournament. Sorin Căliniuc got the judges nod in a very close and competitive fight

Great signing, good job! @Kb2020

Back