Which fighter has the best fans?

If you're a fan of a fighter before you're a fan of the sport, you're a horrible fan.

I always see negative threads about how awful Conor, Brock, Ronda fans are. Well which fighter has the most level headed, nicest and rational fans?
Im a huge Overeem and Cro Cop fan. I dont think either of these fan bases are too crazy.

GSP fans
Saku fans and most old school JMMA fans in general
Cruz fans have shown loyalty to believe in him over the years of injuries
Most fans of technical grapplers like Maia

daniel-cormier.jpg

Cormier fans.

Dude is too much of a good guy. He is the personification of the nice guy family man. I cant see him attracting a douche fanbase.

I like Cormier but recently found out he loves WWE. Nobody's perfect

Dunno...

But the worst most pathetic haters are the GSP haters.

3 years removed from the sport. These assholes are still digging 6 years back into history to find ANYTHING they can bang him about.

This message brought to you by ...

TheRassler... The Grand high Poobah of the GSP And Woman Haters Club. King Shit of Turd Island floating down Piss River on a fart bubble.

I like Cormier but recently found out he loves WWE. Nobody's perfect
this thread is about the fans though... im pretty sure its not a requirement for them to be a wwe fans <cheer>

GSP fans
Saku fans and most old school JMMA fans in general
Cruz fans have shown loyalty to believe in him over the years of injuries
Most fans of technical grapplers like Maia
My thoughts exactly, I didn't wanna say GSP or Cruz because of my sig but it's true. Mentioned Maia in my other post too.

I like loads of guys that fly under the radar and just keep fighting on have great fans, though their fanbase is low their fans are pretty chilled (Maybe because there is so few of us)

Ross Pearson - Guys been going a solid Loss - Win - Loss - Win streak since a NC 10 fights ago, took on a dangerous Will Brooks this month on short notice and Fighting again this weekend.
Smiling Sam Alvey - For that cheesy grin, stupid antics and being an active, fun fighter.

A bigger fighter I like that I also think have good fans is Michael Bisping, dude gets a lot of shit and gets called out all the time now he is champion, think his fans take it pretty well.

Genki Sudo fans are the best.

They appreciate theatre, dance, sportsmanship, spinning backfists and quotes about the unity of the human race.

Conor has the best fans by far. Thousands of people spend thousands of dollars, many who can hardly afford to so so, and fly thousands of kilometers to watch him.

He is rich because of the fans.

He is the only one like this.

Im a huge Overeem and Cro Cop fan. I dont think either of these fan bases are too crazy.
Overeem fans used to be worse, after getting his bell rung a few times by me fighters they toned it down. Oddly enough he's a better fighter now.

Bisping fans...... by a long fucking margin

Overeem fans used to be worse, after getting his bell rung a few times by me fighters they toned it down. Oddly enough he's a better fighter now.
He has to fight a lot smarter now. His horse meat supply was cut off.

Back