Which fighter has the best fans?

I'm a yellow belt? About time. I lurked Sherdog like 6 years or something before I made an account, but finally made one for Tsexy.

Conor fans, no doubt about it.

giphy.gif
image.gif

Cerrone and Uriah. I always felt like Uriah and that Alpha had a following for being not sooo good.

daniel-cormier.jpg

Cormier fans.

Dude is too much of a good guy. He is the personification of the nice guy family man. I cant see him attracting a douche fanbase.

It's got to be Ronda, after she ate that vicious head kick I didn't see one negative thread on all of sherdog. She received nothing but support and well wishes.

Roy Nelson if he loses they don't complain if he wins they ... don't complain.

I always see negative threads about how awful Conor, Brock, Ronda fans are. Well which fighter has the most level headed, nicest and rational fans?
Mousasi, althought its biased for me to say that. A lot of Mousasi supporters I see on here make good, intelligent posts (although there are some that horribly overrate him). For a fighter that I'm not a fan of I'd say Maia fans usually make decent posts on here as do Joanna fans.. Worst fans are McGregor, Cormier and Mighty Mouse fans.

probably matt hughes or someone simlar - guy is so unpopular as he doesnt exactly have the most likeable personality - but we still support him win or loss - hes got like a crazy number of christian loving fans, or at least he used to when he was champ - there were forums dedicated to him on his website ha - he was never a perfect fighter or person but he was great and prob underrated in history

Genki Sudo fans......because we are all one.

Back