Which fighter has the best fans?

Rich Franklin

107870-I-don-t-know-how-to-put-this-b-E7Ok.gif

Diaz fans are teh realest fans. We stick by our fighters through thick and thin, don't take no shit, and won't hesitate to administer Stockton Slaps to represent dat 209.

Sakuraba

Genki Sudo

Demian Maia

I love Wonderboy but I get the feeling a lot of his fans are also Machida fans so they are disqualified for this discussion.

What's wrong with Machida fans?

sss.gif

(I've seen a few shit posters around here with Machida AVs but that's beside the point)

Diaz bros fans.

they keep it real whether other fans like it or not.

He has to fight a lot smarter now. His horse meat supply was cut off.
True enough. It's worked out nicely for him. I always thought Ubereem would get iced by JDS but boy did he prove me wrong

Reem! Say this because he can always lose but he can always win too so we stick around.

Sakuraba

Genki Sudo

Demian Maia

What's wrong with Machida fans?

sss.gif

(I've seen a few shit posters around here with Machida AVs but that's beside the point)
Haha, well I have had a few spats with Machida fans. I'm a little biased though, we have a natural rivalry.

Haha, well I have had a few spats with Machida fans. I'm a little biased though, we have a natural rivalry.

Haha, true.

I've been a huge Machida fan for a long time, but I like Mousasi as well.

I hope Lyoto has never greased but if memory serves a few guys have made that accusation, which would be a bummer if true.

Haha, true.

I've been a huge Machida fan for a long time, but I like Mousasi as well.

I hope Lyoto has never greased but if memory serves a few guys have made that accusation, which would be a bummer if true.
Grease or no grease prime Machida beats Mousasi more often then not. I like Machida's style a lot, really. I just find some of his fans make him out to be some mythic creature.

Rory Mcdonald fans. Most of them train themselves and can appreciate his style and technique. You can also tell that the people who bash him don't understand fighting or spend a day at the gym.

I just find some of his fans make him out to be some mythic creature.

This was especially true during "The Machida Era", i.e., before the first Shogun fight, haha. I hope he retires soon and goes out on a win.

With Machida likely out of the MW title picture I'm hoping Mousasi ends up with the belt.

For me it is RDA.

Everyone got behind the hype train, stayed, and still praise him after the loss since he took it as a man without excuses. Conor fans are the only ones that don't like him. I even made a thread after RDA lost to Alvarez and was surprised everyone was praising RDA even after the loss. I expected a bit of that, but not THAT much! (especially if you consider this is Sherdog, some guys love hating!)

Conor has the best fans. It's only natural: He's the best fighter, so he attracts the best people as fans. As a result, they're loyal, and willing to spend money to go to his events, creating megashows like 189,194,196.

Further evidence of this are his haters. Similar to how his fans are the best fans, his haters are the worst haters. They're generally angry, bitter, dishonest, and unreasonable people.

Back