Which fighter gets the most goodwill from Sherdog by division?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
As in, who in each division do you think the community is most overwhelmingly positive towards in each weight class ie. who mostly gets love and respect with few haters? Guessing -

HW - JDS
LHW - Rumble Young Man Rumble
MW - Jacare
WW - Cowboy
LW - Barboza
FW - Edgar
BW - Lineker
FLW - Mighty Mouse by default?
WBW - Shevchenko
WSW - Joanna or Rose

-Lesnar
-Jones
-Bisping
-Woodley
-Conor
-Aldo
-Tj Dillanshaw
-Mighty Mouse

Tate, and Gina have to be on the list. I never understood the Tate love. Let's not forget Gina who ran out on the sport entirely when the water for rough.

Tate, and Gina have to be on the list. I never understood the Tate love.
Do you dislike her personality or do you find her too "unskilled/unathletic" even with her accomplishments?

Well since Lando can fight in every division,

HW - Lando
LHW - Lando
MW - Lando
WW - Lando
LW - Lando
FW - Lando
BW - Lando
FLW - Lando
WBW - Lando
WSW - Lando

Do you dislike her personality or do you find her too "unskilled/unathletic" even with her accomplishments?

I can't stand her personality. She makes Jones seem genuine and sincere.

Well since Lando can fight in every division,

HW - Lando
LHW - Lando
MW - Lando
WW - Lando
LW - Lando
FW - Lando
BW - Lando
FLW - Lando
WBW - Lando
WSW - Lando
Calrissian - first 10-division champion

Maybe 11 if he goes for the new WFW belt too

HW - Hunt
LHW - Shogun
MW - Jacare
WW - Cowboy
LW - Cowboy
FW - Korean Zombie
BW - Dodson
FLW - Horiguchi
WBW - Shevchenko
WSW - Calderwood

Joanna has a shitload of haters
I know she has some but I couldn't think of a better choice who also has a lot of fans except maybe Rose.

Kind of like MM is by default at FLW since everyone else isn't even popular.

I know she has some but I couldn't think of a better choice who also has a lot of fans except maybe Rose.

Kind of like MM is by default at FLW since everyone else isn't even popular.
Everyone loves Namajunas since she destroyed PVZ. Most will love Waterson now too. As long as a fighter beats a hype train they become loved in sherdog.

at LW add Nate Diaz too, other than 2016 fans that started in MMA yesterday, Nate is loved by most.

Everyone loves Namajunas since she destroyed PVZ. Most will love Waterson now too. As long as a fighter beats a hype train they become loved in sherdog.

at LW add Nate Diaz too, other than 2016 fans that started in MMA yesterday, Nate is loved by most.
Actually yeah Waterson is a good choice too, even before she beat PVZ she didn't seem to have haters and pretty popular.

And yup Nate>Barboza probably lol.

People have bad things to say about both Joanna Champion and Namajunas, though; I've never heard anybody say anything negative (outside the flaws of her fight game) regarding Calderwood.

Back