Which fighter gets the most goodwill from Sherdog by division?

People have bad things to say about both Joanna Champion and Namajunas, though; I've never heard anybody say anything negative (outside the flaws of her fight game) regarding Calderwood.
Yeah Calderwood too, Sherdog don't give her crap for small things like they do with the rest.

WW- Maia

Boring as fuck and he's got a shipload of apologist followers. I'm guessing they heavily relate to him because most of his fans can't win a fist fight either.

WW- Maia

Boring as fuck and he's got a shipload of apologist followers. I'm guessing they heavily relate to him because most of his fans can't win a fist fight either.
Right, and this is an example of goodwill.

cole miller looks like he shops at goodwill

Colin gets the love of Sherdog in any division. The amount of nuthuggers is hilarious on this site.

Only me and a few others stick around to trigger and humble the nuthuggers.

Boo, I never knew you were a Tater.

Cupcake is a LEGEND.
Cupcake is retired, and therefore no longer part of the division. Plus, people seem to dislike the way she marketed herself with her pin-up shots.

Colin gets the love of Sherdog in any division. The amount of nuthuggers is hilarious on this site.

Only me and a few others stick around to trigger and humble the nuthuggers.
The hate he gets though, almost matches the goodwill, so I think it's kind of a wash.

Cupcake is retired, and therefore no longer part of the division. Plus, people seem to dislike the way she marketed herself with her pin-up shots.
I wasn't arguing she should be on the list I was having a side discussion with the folks that brought her up.

Of the champs, everyone seems to love MM and Joanna.
All the others get a lot of flak.

Of the champs, everyone seems to love MM and Joanna.
All the others get a lot of flak.
I don't see a lot of hate for Stipe and Amanda but they don't have tons of fans either.

Boo, I never knew you were a Tater.

Cupcake is a LEGEND.

Legendary ass, mediocre grappling, poor striking, striking defense is non-existent. Great in scrambles and good chin. Folded against Ronda and Tate. And her attitude was arrogant as hell until Ronda (whom I also dislike) ripped her arm apart. She has also been a problem at many gyms, and is despised by many female fighters for the bullshit she pulls.

Don't hate her. I do not hate anyone who has not given me a good reason to do so, and people I have never met rarely fall into this category.

Legendary ass, mediocre grappling, poor striking, striking defense is non-existent. Great in scrambles and good chin. Folded against Ronda and Tate. And her attitude was arrogant as hell until Ronda (whom I also dislike) ripped her arm apart. She has also been a problem at many gyms, and is despised by many female fighters for the bullshit she pulls.

Don't hate her. I do not hate anyone who has not given me a good reason to do so, and people I have never met rarely fall into this category.
Ouch that's harsh, not even "good" grappling... I guess Coenen and McMann are outright poor at grappling then. XD

I don't see a lot of hate for Stipe and Amanda but they don't have tons of fans either.
I was going to include Stipe. Amanda probably doesn't get a lot of hate, but I don't think she gets a whole lot of love either.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Stipe may also lean this way too, but Amanda more so.

HW Cain...Many don't want to admit how fragile he is. But, it's self inflicted. Stipe deserves way more love.

LHW Rumble... Cormier gets too much shit. Mostly by Jones huggers. Like it's Cormier's fault Jones is a massive fuck up. But Cormier is having self inflicted injury problems now too.

MW Jacare... Yoel gets alot of shit for tainted supplements. Bisping gets massive shit.

WW Wonderboy...Many are still skeptical about Cerrone. But, it's not what I would call hate. Woodley's diatribes about racism is a huge turn off.

LW Tony... Crotch crickets scared shitless of Khabib.

FW Holloway... Crotch crickets relentlessly shit on Aldo.

BW Cruz... Cruz fans really worried about TJ. Many people believe TJ beat Cruz. Personally I think Cruz talks way too much shit for a guy that can't finish anybody. And arguably lost to TJ.

FLW MM... by default, as you said. But he gets way too much undeserved shit. Mostly from people that just want to see him lose. Too many downplay his achievements.

WBW Tate... Her fake boobs are the object of many fantasies of the kids in here. But I don't recall Nunes getting much shit. Except that her gas tank sucks. Shevchenko is still mostly unknown by casuals. A year ago Ronda was the most hated, and Holly the most loved.

SW KK... Joanna gets way too much shit. But I think her belief that she is the best. And continues to prove it, puts some people off. Whomever she fights next will always be the new darling of SW.

There is way too much emphasis placed on looks concerning the females in the UFC.

Stipe, and MM don't get the love they should. And there is no rational reason for it. The hate most of the others get is easily explained. It's mostly fear by fanbases of the current champ, or top contender.

Ouch that's harsh, not even "good" grappling... I guess Coenen and McMann are outright poor at grappling then. XD

Coenen has been tapped frequently, and McMann, has never shown anything special in MMA, which is too bad, as I like her.

Back