Which division do you think is the most boring one now?

By boring do you mean least stacked or least excitement/activity going on rn. 2 different things here. If it's the former then it's W145, W125, W135, 125, 205 in order. If it's the latter then it's W145, W135, W125, 170, 265 which is a shame since 170 is the most stacked but nobody wants to fight.

Masvidal, Thompson, Burns and Neal are leghumpers? Even the so-called leghumpers put on amazing fights recently. The only truly boring fighter in the top 10 is Leon Edwards (and Tyron and Maia when they can't implement their game).

I noticed that you conveniently skipped Usman and Covington (yet included that flavor of the month BJJ guy but ignored RDA). Also, Chiesa is now ranked 7 or 8, and he just grapples too. Neal hasn't cracked the top 10 last time I checked.

Too bad Ponzinibbio is so inactive.

I hope they book Edwards vs Burns, and Edwards puts on a striking clinic against that failed lightweight.

I noticed that you conveniently skipped Usman and Covington (yet included that flavor of the month BJJ guy but ignored RDA). Also, Chiesa is now ranked 7 or 8, and he just grapples too. Neal hasn't cracked the top 10 last time I checked.

Too bad Ponzinibbio is so inactive.

I hope they book Edwards vs Burns, and Edwards puts on a striking clinic against that failed lightweight.
I couldn't include Usman and Colby among boring leghumpers in good conscience when they gave us a FOTY performance a few months back. Chiesa and RDA aren't boring leghumpers either. I stand by my statement that Leon Scott is the only boring fighter in that top 10.

LHW is boring because not much guys for jones and Women Flyweight because valentina is just so above everyone else

Flyweight still exists? Thought Cejudo killed it but thats the nobrainer answer if its still there

Heavy weight is pretty bad right now. The title is not being defended. Most of the top guys are aging and past prime. And, none of the up and comers are all that interesting. The HW fights we have seen lately have not been impressive. These guys are unathletic and not all that skillful for the most part outside of Ngannou.

Its always been HW and will always will be.

the lack of skill and smarts, most HW's just grow up as a kid being used to there size and strength and dont have to work there game as hard as the smaller guys to have a decent career.

and it shows in the quality of fights hence HW will always be at the bottom of the list in these type of questions.

flyweight, bantamweight most boring

I can't say that HW is boring with DC, Stipe, Ngannou, Rozenstruik, the Reem, and Black Beast swangin n bangin - these guys are warriors and fun to watch.
Outside those guys though, HW is pretty crappy to watch.

Back