Which division do you think is the most boring one now?

Flyweight
Lightheavy weight
Womens bantam
womens feather

No particular order

Very surprised that anyone said bw, it has the best title fights of any division historically. there are zero bantamweight title fights not worth watching.

Flyweight and the three female divisions.

There are 4 womens weigth classes but i assume you mean to leave wsw out, because it's one of the top 3 best divisions nowadays

Not if its a prelim bumfight. In a championship fight, yeah they could make it a little more convincing.
It would be good if they combined their wrestling with striking better.

From least exciting to most:

FLW
Women’s divisions
HW
LHW
MW-WW-LW-FW-BW

HW far and away. The fights are sloppy, boring and as athletic as pie-eating contests. The champ never fights, the main challenger has beaten everyone under him. The median age for HW is like 37 years old. Lewis vs. Ngannou went down as the worst UFC ever...EVER...to be held. Guys who were Top 10 in HW during the Bush administration are still talked about in this division. HW fights are always piss breaks and the lowlight of any UFC card.

Jarl

WW is getting extremely boring with all these leg humpers monopolizing the top 10, and all these holdouts for money fights and whatnot. We're just not getting the match-ups that we want to see anymore.

Colby/Usman was a fantastic fight, no?

I was going to say HW, but I realized 125 still exists (not a manlet hater, but come on).

LHW just based on how it used to be compared to now. Apart from Reyes there is no worth challenger at all. It’s miles away

Most boring/uninteresting divs I would say HW, LHW, MFLW, WFW and WBW as too few talents, and many of them are old and are around since a while.

Most funny and stacked division imho is Women's Strawweight, it's really rich of talents, prospects, interesting characters, and there's no super-dominant fighter at the moment.

Not counting WMMA it's FLW, HW, LHW in that order for me.

flyweight, bantamweight most boring

I can't say that HW is boring with DC, Stipe, Ngannou, Rozenstruik, the Reem, and Black Beast swangin n bangin - these guys are warriors and fun to watch.

People tend to forget the HW stinkers somehow...it seems to me every other fight is boring as hell.

ive never been into the 125 division. so ill say that one. But to me, 155 is the only one that really gets me pumped top to bottom. Maybe im just becoming more of a casual though.

Not going to mention any women's divisions...

But Flyweight (125) definitely and HW has been very poor too.

I find the women's divisions to be unwatchable. I gave women's fighting a chance, I really did. But I've skipped all women's fights for the past 5 years, or so. I just don't find them to be very good at fighting. You would think that their techniques would at least be on par with the men's divisions even though the speed and power is far inferior. But it seems that they are behind the men even in skill and technique.

My personal opinion. I do not dislike women at all. I just think they aren't good at fighting.

I find the women's divisions to be unwatchable. I gave women's fighting a chance, I really did. But I've skipped all women's fights for the past 5 years, or so. I just don't find them to be very good at fighting. You would think that their techniques would at least be on par with the men's divisions even though the speed and power is far inferior. But it seems that they are behind the men even in skill and technique.

My personal opinion. I do not dislike women at all. I just think they aren't good at fighting.
I have been trying to find some watchable points of women's divisions that men's do not have besides genders.

Imagine being a male trying to defend WMMA.
Same ranked male beats both of them at once.
That wouldn't be a women's division if a male fighter is allowed to compete in it. Surprisingly, the P4P ranking system includes both genders instead of making two separate ranking systems.

That wouldn't be a women's division if a male fighter is allowed to compete in it. Surprisingly, the P4P ranking system includes both genders instead of making two separate ranking systems.
Therefore it isn't pro level and has it's own org specifically for them.

Back